We are looking for a Partnerships Manager to build lasting flows of new users for the free HIGH5 strengths test.
The main focus of this position is to find & turn strategic stakeholders (like job websites and career centers) into marketing channels for lasting flow of people who are interested to find what they are naturally good at.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Research: Identify and pursue strategic partnerships.
- Process design: Develop and manage process for evaluating partnership opportunities.
- Relationship management: Design and document an evolving set of standard partnership benefits and requirements, negotiate terms of partnership agreements, and maintain partner relations.
- Strategy: Lead the creation of product offerings specifically tailored to partners.
- Communication: Serve as the primary contact for partnership discussions internally & externally.
- Growth: Expand our existing partner relationships and establish a cadence of new partner relationships.
While we do not require specific industry experience, the ideal candidate should:
- Love communicating with people;
- Understand how to build win-win relationships;
- Know basics of negotiating;
- Be full of ideas of where HIGH5 test takers can hang out;
- Have getting things done attitude;
- Not be afraid of autonomy;
- Have entrepreneurial spirit & growth mindset;
- Enjoy the fast pace & constant change in startups;
- Be interested in working towards the positive social impact;
- Have achieved something they are proud of.
- Location: Remote position
- Remuneration: Matching your experience.
- Hours: min 15h per week if part-time OR min 30h per week if full-time.
We recruit on rolling basis – therefore, please feel free to apply while the job posting is online.
HIGH5 Test (www.high5test.com) is a free test for young people to find out about their personal strengths and, as the result, to make happier life decisions on their studies, career and personal life.