Caravelo is hiring! We are looking for new team members to join our fast moving, progressive company as we embark on the next stage of growth.
You would be working closely with our senior leadership and development teams to deliver innovative products and services to our global airline partners.
If you have already established yourself as a great project or commercial manager, learn quickly and believe your best is still to come, we’d like to be in touch.
The role is: Partner Success Manager
- Taking high level concepts and developing them into individualized software solutions that deliver on revenue enhancement and process improvements for our airline partners
- Establish consultative and strong client relationships to ensure long term value for Caravelo and partner airlines
- Manage projects across multiple stakeholder groups, internal and external
- Think broadly about potential solutions for existing and new customers, using experience and intuition to evaluate opportunities
Which is based where: in the beautiful city of Barcelona
We expect the successful person to have and to demonstrate:
- +3 years in project and/or senior commercial management, delivering successful, innovative solutions in complex and challenging environments
- Knowledge in Software production and Agile methodologies
- Ability to apply tools, techniques and experience to report performance and generate actionable insights
- Deliver high value, large scale projects and/or implementations
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to liaise with both C level decision makers and IT teams with the same aligned outcomes
- A can-do attitude: action orientated people only
- Collaborative approach: leads projects whilst bringing everyone along with them
- Attention: strong eye for detail, priority management and user experience
- English language fluency plus ideally conversational Spanish
You will impress us if we see in you:
- Experience of the airline industry and/or technology
- Multiple languages
- Broad experience gained internationally and the insights that come with it
- IT skills that go beyond Microsoft Office Suite including basic (or more) programming experience
What you'll get from us:
We know that a few perks here and there never hurt anyone. In exchange for your hard work, you'll get:
- A competitive salary
- Transport cheques
- Restaurant cheques
- Nursery cheques
- Discounts on GymForLess (the biggest gym network in Spain!)
- Constant learning and development through onsite training
- An office in the heart of Barcelona (Urquinaona) with great views of the city!
- Flexibility - we know you have a life outside of work and we will work with you to make sure it's kept that way!
- A real chance to grow very rapidly - we are growing, which means that there's plenty of room for personal development.
- The possibility to really see an impact and to see how your work affects the end result.
- You will never be bored!