Wherever You Sell, However You Deliver, Exceptionally Efficient
Every day, tens of thousands of online retailers rely on ShipStation to solve the day-to-day challenges of managing orders and processing shipments. The trusted leader in delivery management software since its founding in 2011, ShipStation helps online sellers scale their businesses and deliver exceptional customer experiences, through an intuitive SaaS platform, that allows them to efficiently ship orders, wherever they sell and however they deliver.
ShipStation provides a multi-channel, multi-carrier delivery management platform, offering the most integrations of any ecommerce solution, with more than 300 partnerships with leading ecommerce platforms, marketplaces, carriers and fulfilment services, including Colissimo, Chronopost, Prestashop, Oxatis, FedEx, UPS, Amazon, eBay, Magento, Shopify and BigCommerce. ShipStation is a wholly-owned subsidiary of Stamps.com (Nasdaq: STMP), headquartered in Austin, Texas and now expanding into Germany and we are looking for great people to join the rapidly expanding team in Europe. Our European team is based in our office space in Victoria, London. Take a look at shipstation.com for more information on our business, our team, who we are and current opportunities.
You will engage with new and existing partners of ShipStation who consist of the local and global ecommerce agencies, ecommerce platforms, online selling channels and ERP platforms, understanding their business and their client’s objectives, to drive new business opportunities for ShipStation across the Partner ecosystem. Our Partner Managers are responsible for identifying and engaging new partners as well as developing deep, long standing relationships with existing partners to drive the adoption of ShipStation by their customers.
Successful candidates will be specialists at building, developing and maintaining relationships with a variety of partners, qualifying and engaging multiple stakeholders with multiple partners to support expansion into new markets. We want you to communicate regularly and effectively with internal stakeholders for the benefit of our partners and users in Germany. If you are passionate about delighting, growing and retaining customers and you want to be part of a rapidly expanding SaaS software start-up that is loved by its customers, we’d love to talk to you.
What You Can Expect From Us
- Truly dynamic environment where you’re challenged every day
- Strong team environment where we win and lose (rarely) together
- Honest, transparent culture that encourages high performance
- Become part of a business that is transforming the ecommerce fulfilment market
- Real time training, coaching and mentoring from leaders and colleagues
- Opportunities to travel regularly in Germany and internationally
- Build and execute a partner plan to drive qualified opportunities for ShipStation in the German market, as part of the overall Germany go to market plan
- Identify and develop deep, strategic relationships within the French partner network
- Provide a single point of contact for partners for their sales, marketing and customer deployment efforts with ShipStation
- Develop and deliver sales and marketing campaigns to focus partners, to drive new ShipStation user acquisition and revenue growth
- Being an evangelist ShipStation at industry events, virtual and on-site partner / end user meetings as needed
- Advocating internally for partners and their clients to drive satisfaction and loyalty
What We’re Looking For
- >4 years experience in a partner-facing role, ideally in the ecommerce market
- Entrepreneurial spirit and excited about being in a startup environment
- University degree or equivalent work experience
- Strong understanding of e-commerce, shipping, and/or B2B SaaS products
- Ability to think critically and identify a problem's most fundamental elements
- Proactive, well-organized, and strong attention to detail
- Able to drive multiple accounts simultaneously, each at different stages
- Comfortable with ambiguity and frequent change
- Proficient in MS Office and a CRM
- German native, fluent in English
- Proven work ethic
- Ability to travel regularly
- Experience running your own e-commerce business (a BIG plus)
If you are passionate about using technology to solve business problems, enjoy helping customers and partners, and have excellent communication skills, then we want you to join us.
If you are also interested in being part of the formative European team for an Austin-based SaaS software start-up, that is loved by its customers and expanding across Europe, take a moment to apply!