This is a remote position, and high availability to travel is needed.
Plusdental is taking off in Belgium, and we are on the lookout for a customer-oriented Account Manager / Partner Manager (m/f/d*) to contribute and play an essential role in our success journey of expansion in Belgium. As a part of our new markets team, you will help us strengthen the relationships with our partner clinics by being their lead point of contact.
What you will do:
- Provide competent support to our B2B partners (dental practices) to ensure a positive customer experience for our patients
- Be the link between our customer support and the requirements of our partner practices and take care of a smooth communication between the parties
- Contribute to the development of sustainable growth strategies and prepare regular reports of results and progress
- Onboard and train our new dental partners, and communicate process structures and instructions to them
- Develop training concepts and further education opportunities for our partner network
- Help our partners deliver the best possible clinic experience to our patients
- Ensure that our processes and instructions are provided to clinics promptly
What you should bring:
- 1-4 years of professional experience in partner management or similar, ideally in a start-up or the medical industry
- Excellent French/Dutch and English skills
- The ability to build a network of B2B clients and long-term partnerships
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude for building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels
- A strategic vision combined with hands-on mentality in operational implementation
- High willingness to travel, as you will be visiting partners directly on site
- Organizational skills and attention to detail
- Availability to travel on a regular basis
- Shape the future of dentistry: Challenge the status quo in one of the top 4 best-financed MedTech startups in Germany. Learn more about our company values
- Experience quality time: A family-friendly working environment, flexible working hours, and unlimited home office days - beyond Corona
- Grow beyond yourself: Having space to grow and being trusted with responsibilities combined with an award-winning feedback cycle and a budget for internal and external training opportunities (e.g. language courses, leadership training)
- Recharge on serotonin: An international and diverse team (50+ nationalities), regular events and modern work equipment
- Smiling is contagious: A competitive and gender equal salary package with ESOP option, discount on our aligners for you and your friends, and still paying it forward
As one of the fastest-growing MedTech Start-ups in Europe, PlusDental has made it its mission to digitize and democratize aesthetic dentistry. Headquartered in Berlin, with several consulting centres, partner dentists throughout Europe and over 500 satisfied employees, we work every day on our mission to give people the most beautiful smile possible.
At PlusDental we are committed to providing a friendly, safe and welcoming environment for everyone who works here or with us, regardless of gender, gender identity and expression, sexual orientation, disability, physical appearance, body size, race, age, or religion (or lack thereof).