We’re a Barcelona-based startup and the fastest-growing delivery player in Europe, Africa, and Western Asia. With food at the core of the business, Glovo delivers any product within your city at any time of day.
At Glovo, you’ll have the job of your life while working together towards our shared vision to give everyone easy access to anything in their city. We welcome top performers that will bring new ideas, diverse perspectives, and provide you the opportunities and freedom to grow and make a real impact on millions of lives… all while having fun!
We believe that diversity adds incredible value to our teams, our products, and our culture. We know that the best ideas and solutions come by bringing together people from all over the world and by fostering a culture of inclusion where everyone feels heard and has the chance to make a real impact. It's because of this that we are committed to providing equal opportunities to talent from all backgrounds.
In your application, please feel free to note which pronouns you use (For example she/her/hers, he/him/his, they/them/theirs, etc).
Your work-life opportunity:
As a Paid Social Specialist, you will play a significant role in our acquisition and activation strategies across different markets worldwide. You will help build and grow our customers across all social platforms, including Facebook, Twitter, TikTok, Instagram and Snapchat. The role would suit somebody with a passion for digital marketing who works well both on their own but also with the support of a team of specialists.
You will work alongside performance marketers, data engineers & data scientists and be responsible for using data to proactively uncover untapped opportunities, measure & monitor performance and optimize all aspects of Glovo's marketing efforts.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Give you the trust and support to grow, develop, and make a difference while encouraging you to bring your unique perspective to the table
- Collaborate together and learn from each other
- Create, develop and optimize campaigns directly across all regions and new launches identifying tactical opportunities to improve outcomes against set KPIs (Africa, EE, Balkans and SW Europe)
- Focus primarily on App Campaigns, web, targeting acquisitions, activations and re-engagement on different social media networks.
- Support the team in the daily business with your hands-on and analytical mentality
- Work closely with an experienced team of marketers and analysts across several
- Performance Marketing channels
- Drive excellence across markets you are responsible for and communicate results and best practices to the team.
- Have to have an innovative and creative approach to thinking on constant improvements for our social media campaigns.
- Find and test new digital opportunities keeping up to date with the latest trends and emerging platforms
- Proactively do continuous A-B testing and performance analysis in order to optimize the channel performance
- Work cross-departmental (design, local marketing teams, BI, Martech) to define the best strategy for display campaigns
- An empathetic, inclusive and curious attitude
- A passion to make a positive impact on the life of millions of people through technology
- At least 3 years of professional experience focused on performance marketing working with Facebook and other Paid Social channels.
- Knowledge on how digital measurement works (from tagging to attribution, incrementality and beyond)
- Ease with being accountable for major advertising programs, collaborating with data and tech teams, and you thrive in ambiguity
- Passion about numbers and online advertising and a bias for action
- Deep interest in web and app technologies and the latest developments and trends in online behaviour
- Excellent understanding of Data Studio, Excel and Google Ads Editor
- Critical thinking and outstanding analytical skills
- Strong communications skills with a positive attitude to problem-solving
- Fluency in English, any other language is a plus
- We are always looking for the best candidates, so if you think you would be a good fit even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements we would love to hear from you!
- Nice-to-haves: Experience in the other online advertising programs: Programmatic, PPC etc.
- Experience Using Smartly.
Experience our Glovo Life benefits:
- Enticing equity plan Top-notch private health insurance
- Monthly Glovo credit to spend on our restaurant products and zero delivery fee on all Glovo orders!
- Discounted gym memberships
- Flexible time off (take the time you need) and hybrid working model (own your time)
- Enhanced parental leave including nursery support!
- Online therapy and wellbeing benefit
- External learning budget
What you’ll find when working at Glovo:
- Gas: We work with energy, innovation and passion for what we do. We are committed.
- Care: We act in the best interest of a sustainable future.
- Good vibes: We always see the positive side in every situation and act with fairness and honesty with everyone regardless of gender, sexual orientation, religion, and abilities.
- Stay Humble: We embrace mistakes and feedback to learn from them.
- Glownership: We roll up our sleeves and get work done no matter our position and level.
If you believe you match these values, we look forward to meeting you!
Wanna take a peek into what it's like to work at Glovo? Follow us on Instagram and like us on Facebook! Glovo is transforming the way consumers access local goods, enabling anyone to get almost any product delivered in minutes.
Our on-demand logistics connect customers with independent local couriers who acquire goods from any restaurant or store in a city, as well as deliver urgent packages for a variable fee.
For additional information on Glovo, please visit https://about.glovoapp.com/
This employer is a corporate member of myGwork, the business community for LGBTQ+ professionals, students, inclusive employers & anyone who believes in workplace equality.