Our partner is a fast-growing multinational startup established in Sliedrecht that believes in transparency, technology, and thinking "beyond the box." They created sophisticated systems that can match the needs of customers with corporate partners. On a global scale, they already actively collaborate with prominent international moving businesses. The company provides an international environment with demanding projects and training sessions, and being surrounded by brilliant, motivating colleagues promotes continuous personal development.TASKS
For the graduate internship, you will be responsible for growth within our financial processes. This means developing new procedures and working on long-term relationships with customers. Below are the main activities.
- Dashboard maintenance.
- Building and improving relationships with current and new clients.
- Participating in (financial) brainstorming sessions and developing new strategies.
- Creating payment procedures.
- Planning face-to-face meetings with partners and attending business events.
- Managing payment status with international clients located worldwide.
- You speak English and Dutch at a professional level both verbally and in writing.
- You are a Bachelor/Master student or recent graduate in the field of Economics, Business Management or Finance.
- You are responsible for growing the financial processes of our platform by realizing an internal issue.
- You have a genuine interest in knowing how the full cycle of a startup company works
Hours - 40h.
Salary - EUR 400 per month.
Location - Sliedrecht, Netherlands.
As an intern at this company, you get the freedom and responsibilities you normally only get as a full-time employee or manager. All interns are part of the family, and you will get to work in a very vibrant and young environment. Most of your managers probably also started as interns, so the company culture is very informal and fun. We are ambitious, which means there are plenty of opportunities to stay on after your internship (if you perform well, of course). You will be well supervised, with weekly meetings to discuss evaluations and your progress, and of course offer plenty of time and space to work on your research in the office.