Swile (swile.co) is a French start-up created in 2017 by French serial entrepreneur Loïc Soubeyrand : Swile offers digital solutions for employee rewards and benefits (meal/food vouchers and corporate gifts) through a card and an app that also helps foster engagement. We disrupted the traditional and outdated French paper meal voucher market and were able to gain significant traction.
After mastering meal vouchers, Swile is now tackling new rewards and benefits (meal vouchers, corporate gifts, transportation and commuter benefits, vacation allowances and more) that will be stored and managed via a single account, card and app. Our ambition is to enable employers to also improve their employees’ engagement and experience by recognizing key moments and milestones of their lives at work. As such, celebrations (birthdays and work anniversaries), money pots, team events, P2P payments among coworkers are brought together in a single app.
As of today, we have raised €11 million (Series A) in 2018, €30 million (Series B) in 2019 and more recently, we completed a third round of fundraising (series C) of €70 million, spearheaded by Index Ventures. After an in-depth study of the growth potential for Swile across global markets, the company is poised to expand into the Brazilian market this year as Brazil is the world’s largest employee benefits market and more generally the perfect place to develop our new HR features namely our “Engagement” offer.
Swile is looking for its next Paid Acquisition Manager!
Your mission will be to be the owner of all the paid acquisition, from the strategy, to the budget management, and to the monitoring of the results for the Business division.
Within the marketing team, you are the referent on all levers with multiple objectives:
- Develop the notoriety of Swile
- Establish our expert position on employee engagement in the company
- Explode the number of incoming corporate leads
This position benefits from a wide scope, you will have a free hand to iterate quickly and a substantial budget to grow the Swile brand in France and internationally.
- Centralization and management of the offline and online media strategy (Facebook, Google, Linkedin, etc.) / multi-country
- Creation of customized acquisition models: segmentation of audiences, personalized landing pages Implementation of tracking for all campaigns
- Design of online advertising assets
- Training of internal teams on paid marketing
- Daily performance management and definition of an attribution model
- Very good knowledge of paid acquisition levers, on an international scope
- Very good data expertise: knowing how to collect it, analyze it and use it to optimize marketing KPIs
- Advanced technical knowledge
- Data driven
- Proposal force
Our culture will match with your ambitions if you are:
- A team-player
- A born customer oriented
- Ambitious and dynamic: at Swile, the sky's the limit
- Autonomous, organized and resilient
- Reactive in a fast-paced environment and pleasant to work with
- Excellent interpersonal and editorial skills, with exceptional listening skills
- Passionate and curious: you are constantly on the lookout and like to interact with your peers ... you are in a state of perpetual learning #testandlearn 100% at ease with Salesforce CRM, and other tools like Slack, Google Suite.
- We are Team-Players: We succeed as a team! Learning, growing and taking off together is what drives us on a daily basis
- We are Doers: Being creative, curious, and wanting to build things with a test and learn mindset, this is who we are!
- We move Fast: The ability to be organized, adaptable and innovative to keep up with technological advancements in the market!
- We Stay Hungry: Our ambition has no limit, and this requires humility, questioning, and the will to always set the bar higher!
- We are Ambassadors: As we are the first and daily users of our product, speaking about Swile gives us pride!
- We cherish our Values: Very committed, Swilers are passionate about maintaining our culture.
- Video interview: 30-45 minutes
- Hiring manager interview: 60min with evaluation of soft/hard skills, teamfit, background, team/job information)
- Business Case: A live simulation
- Swilers interview: 60 minutes / During this stage all our Swilers can be called in and contribute to a skills assessment of candidates (focus on culture and values). Interviewers will be able to meet candidates without cognitive bias and have constructive feedback on their interpersonal skills and know-how. Involving all of our employees in the success of our hiring process is an integral part of our culture and values
- Final Round: 60 minutes
- Our hiring process lasts on average about 2 weeks and offers usually come within 24 hours.
- We are proud to consider people from all backgrounds, regardless of their gender, sexual orientation, age, disability, religion, or race.
- Every candidate will be treated equally in the recruitment process. Even if you don't meet 100% of the requirements, please don't hesitate to apply and tell us why you would be a good fit!