Enercon Energy Partners GmbH provides services to develop and initiate RE marketing / procurement solutions for investors and Off takers.
Our offices are located in the city centre of Bremen, near all the amenities and easy to reach by all means of transport.
Furthermore we offer state-ot-the-art hybrid work arrangements tailored to candidates’ personal circumstances.
- Origination of mid- and long-term Power Purchase Agreements (PPAs) for renewable projects in most European and selected overseas markets
- Advice on suitable marketing and revenue strategies for renewable projects, including long-term hedging, short-term balancing and monetization of renewable attributes
- Identification and solicitation of prospective clients, such as developers of or investors in renewable assets
- In-depth qualitative and quantitative analysis of long-term power markets
- Awareness and continuous monitoring of political and regulatory framework for energy and renewables in particular
- University Degree
- Relevant job experience in an energy trading or origination environment of at least 3 years
- Demonstrated business acumen Strong analytical and communication skills
- Flexible, self-starting and highly motivated team player
- Business fluent in English and at least one more foreign language
- Exciting position in a start-up with a clear vision to become a key player in one of the most exciting segments of the energy markets at large
- Opportunity to build the organization at an early stage
- Excellent development path in a truly international and responsible
- Originator role focusing on one of the key topics of energy markets
- Competitive remuneration
- An open, respectful and results-oriented work environment