Do you want to help build the world you want to live in? Do you want to contribute to make a positive global impact? Are you extremely passionate about helping early-stage startups? If you’re nodding your head and answering “Yes!” to all those questions, then we might have the ultimate opportunity for you.
The Katapult Accelerator is a first of a kind startup accelerator program taking place in Oslo, Norway. Our mission is to support and scale tech-startups focused on environmental and societal impact. We do this through a 3-month intensive and hands-on accelerator program with a mission to contribute to building a more sustainable future. To this goal, we are looking for an Operations Rockstar to support our Program Manager and the accelerator staff.
Get a unique opportunity working directly with the 12 startups in our program. Oh, and you might just a have a life-changing experience in the process.
• Contribute to the ‘daily pulse’ of the accelerator ensuring all our startups, mentors and partners are well taken care of and operations are running smoothly
• Prepare, plan and execute on ad-hoc events during the accelerator program
• Help to develop our mentor network and related operations
• Engage with our partners to ensure they receive the highest level of service
• Help building and develop the program curriculum
• Help plan and execute on social media marketing and general outreach to potential partners
• Help with general ad hoc office duties together with the accelerator staff and interns
• Passionate about environmental and societal impact - and the startup world
• Energetic and super positive
• Outgoing with a take charge and get stuff done attitude
• Good communication and interpersonal skills
• Structured with attention to detail, excellent organization skills, and ability to manage multiple projects and responsibilities simultaneously
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills (English required, Norwegian preferred)
• Proficient in Microsoft Office, Google Docs, Hubspot and other SaaS products.
• Ability to succeed in a fast-paced, innovative, and rapidly evolving organization
• Big heart who likes working with and support people
• Minimum bachelor degree
• Social media marketing and communication skills
• Understanding of startup communities and the global accelerator ecosystem
• Basic design skills (Indesign, Photoshop etc) and other design experience
• Previous experience working in or attending a startup accelerator program
• 100 % position
• Start: as soon as possible!
• Fixed salary
• Office centrally located in Oslo
• Questions? Shoot us an email: email@example.com
Hand in your application today if you want to be part of this awesomeness and join an amazing team of impact-focused rockstars! #buildtheworldyouwanttolivein
Are you an impact focused startup? Don’t forget to apply to join the program starting February 20th, 2018. Apply today at http://katapultaccelerator.com/