We are expanding in South Africa and we are looking for a driven Operations Manager in Johannesburg, who can sort up the supply, support the demand and grow Taxify further.
Taxify is one of the fastest growing startups in the world with over 10M happy customers in 25+ countries, from Europe to Mexico to Africa. We’re building a ride-hailing app to connect millions of riders and drivers around the world to make travel easier, quicker and more reliable.
Let’s build the future of transportation together!
What you’ll be doing:
- Define and implement local operational processes and procedures
- Execute local marketing campaigns and events, generating the loudest buzz in town
- Onboard new drivers to Taxify's platform like a boss
- Figure out the logistics of how many drivers are needed where and when
- Train & monitor drivers to ensure quality service
- Help us with the expansion process to other Nordic markets
What skills you should have:
- Have previous experience in product launches or running a business
- Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company a strong plus
- Be great at sales (cold-calling, F2F, negotiations)
- Have a data-driven analytical mindset (Excel skills)
- Be a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- Have a BA in economics, finance or other analytical subject
- Be passionate about new technologies and ridesharing
Benefits of working in Taxify:
- Motivating compensation – motivational base pay and company stock options
- No corporate BS – we’re moving too fast for that
- Amazing personal growth experience at one of the fastest-growing startups in Europe
- Working with a motivated and talented international team, plus regular team events
- Flexible working hours – as long as you get the work done
- Monthly Taxify credit – both for work and leisure rides
- Impactful work – you’ll have a rare opportunity to build a product literally used by millions of people across the world
Did we spark your interest? Get in touch and let’s talk!