PASSNFLY is a start-up company founded in 2012 based in central Barcelona , Spain.
PASSNFLY provides a digital solution for checking in to flights. It automatically checks in passengers to their preferred seat and sends the boarding pass to their phone. This way, the passenger does not have to print out the paperwork, as the boarding pass can be displayed on their phone when they are arriving at the airport. Currently, we are cooperating with more than 200 airlines and still expanding .
We have a start-up atmosphere, working as one big team and also spending a lot of time together after work. We have great integration meetings, events and beach evenings with snacks, drinks, and fruits. We are always celebrating big occasions such as Halloween, Christmas or Birthdays. O ur team is young, dynamic and international . Take this opportunity and become part of our big family!
Our team is looking for an Operations Intern to support us during a period of minimum 3 months and a maximum of 12 months .
As an intern, you will get an insight into professional developmen t in our dynamic company, become part of the team and make valuable contacts. What is working life really like? Test your dream career in reality and decide whether it's really right for you.
Sounds good? Please read further!
- Beginning into a 2-week software training
- Software testing in quality insurance and bug reporting
- Assisting the Operations Manager and preparing documents for the management
- Managing office supplies
- Research related to the database and no-database
- Agent-shift scheduling
- Working on team projects
- Elaborating training materials
- Regular meetings with the manager to receive feedback on your work
- Minimum internship period of 3 months
- Fluent in English
- Providing a Learning Agreement (from your University/Erasmus+/Scholarship)
- Eager to learn
- Be able to work independently and in a team
Nice to have:
- Good spoken and written command in other languages
Skills to be acquired:
- Excellent communication skills in English (both verbal and written)
- Great awareness of business development
- Becoming a real team player
- Work independently
- Further develop your research skills
- Intensify your Excel skills
Operations Management Research Startup Business International Project Managment English Excel