WeGift is a on a mission to completely reinvent rewards. Rewards are everywhere, from employee compensation to customer acquisition, from gift cards to crypto pay-outs. It’s a $600bn global market. Yet this massive industry is stuck in the middle ages. Just like Stripe did for payments or Twilio did for telephony, we are on a mission to completely transform our industry with a radical new approach that is product-led, API-led, and helps our clients enter a world of real-time optimisation with immediate revenue generating and operational benefits.
We are a young company, yet we have already signed a world-class portfolio of clients (Sky, Vodafone, Coinbase), and over 400 retail brands on our platform from Amazon to Nike and many more. With a global roll out, we’re growing fast, at over 1000% per annum. We are looking to assemble a fabulous, diverse and driven group of people who take pride in their work and are not afraid to take on industry giants.
• Assisting with customer on-boarding & project implementation
• Working on day-to-day internal operational processes
• Assisting with data management and analysis
• Managing sales operational tasks
• Handling customer service calls and account management requirements
• Previous experience in Tech/Financial Start-ups
• Proficient use of Pack Office (Excel, PowerPoint and Word)
• Self-motivated, but a real team player
• Positive attitude, forward-thinking and proactive
• Ability to think creatively and handle multiple projects
• Good English language skills
• Good organisational and time-management skills
What’s in for you?
• Competitive salary
• WeWork office in a central London and the possibility to mingle with lots of entrepreneurs
• Work alongside other talented and friendly team members who are keen to learn and grow
• High impact role with influence to shape what we are building
• Build something that you’ll see being used by people all around the world
• Flexible hours
• Top of the range equipment necessary to make sure you can do your role effectively
• Possibility to secure a full-time role in London if the internship goes well