Founded in London, KeyNest is a fast-growing network of shops where Airbnb hosts and Property Managers can securely store their keys so that their guests / new tenants / cleaners / contractors can pick them up whenever is convenient for them.
We are a global partner of Airbnb and have checked-in more than 400,000 guests. KeyNest is present in 25 UK cities and is now looking for a Operations Executive to lead operations for the newly launched Paris office.
Working closely alongside the Country Manager and Founders, the Operations Executive will be instrumental in shaping the day-to-day performance and contributing to the company strategy and development. This is a fantastic opportunity for a high-quality professional to join one of the fastest growing PropTech start-ups.
With a genuine passion for high quality work, attention to detail and a professional delivery, you will be looking for a new and exciting challenge which allows you to use your experience to drive change and maintain the high standards of our organisation.
- Grow KeyNest’s network of Stores throughout Paris
- Responsibility for overall performance and reliability of our network of partner Stores
- Raise the bar to create something truly ‘world class’ with an ethos of togetherness and shared ownership
- Day-to-day coordination, ensuring that all requests for new Stores are appropriately prioritised and dealt with efficiently and reliably
- Optimising company-wide processes to improve business performance and efficiency
- Building capabilities to deliver a fantastic customer experience at scale
- Earn our customers’ trust and their appreciation through outstanding service
Who we are looking for
- 2 – 4 years’ experience in operations, ideally within a start-up or SME
- Exceptionally well-organised
- Motivation and ambition to succeed in a fast-paced environment
- Not afraid to take on responsibilities
- Articulate and confident communication skills and a hands-on attitude
- Ability to think on your feet to resolve any given situation
- Readiness to muck in and able to adapt to our ever-changing environment
- Dedicated and motivated to exceed our customer’s expectations
- A keen sense of humour and broad shoulders
What we offer
- Crucial role in a funded, dynamic & fast-growing start-up shaking up the sharing economy
- Competitive salary based on relevant experience
- Unlimited support from our Founders
If you want to join the KeyNest team, please send your CV and a covering letter to [email protected] – we look forward to meeting you.