TravelCar is also a key player in car-sharing with a win-win collaborative offer that allows its customers to benefit from free parking spaces and sometimes even rewarded in return for renting their cars to other private individuals who will benefit in return from particularly advantageous rentals.
With over a million users, TravelCar is a dynamic international startup company, always in search of innovation and new challenges, which relies on a network of more than 5,000 partners all over the world. to satisfy more and more customers.
In 6 years, TravelCar has risen to the rank of world leader in the parking solution for travelers. Now supported by the PSA group, its largest shareholder, TravelCar intends to continue its international conquest and maintain it’s a position in as a world leader.
Located in the heart of Paris, in the immediate vicinity of Galeries Lafayette, TravelCar's head office is located in a very friendly Haussmann apartment and also has offices in Los Angeles.
Join TravelCar is to integrate a young team, dynamic, fun, full of ideas, motivation and varied skills! If you want to work in a human-sized, innovative, agile, internationally oriented structure and contribute with us to the success of TravelCar. This offer is for you!
You’re on the right track!
We offer the opportunity to join the users and car manufacturers favourite startup who is revolutionising Mobility as “Operations Director Germany”, one of our most exciting and challenging position.
Seizing this unique opportunity addresses only to the most ambitious professionals with an entrepreneurial and Startup mindset.
Join TravelCar is to integrate a young team, dynamic, fun, full of ideas, motivation and varied skills!
If you want to work in a human-sized, innovative, agile, internationally oriented structure and contribute with us to the success of TravelCar. This offer is for you!
Your Mission :
● In close collaboration with the Head of Mobility and our amazing Paris-based central team,
you and your team lead a partners’ locations’ network.
● You execute an ambitious implementation plan and take overall responsibility of local P&L
● You ensure overall customer excitement
● You develop key commercial relationships with insurance providers, car dealers, local
● You attract and manage an awesome team in various key competencies as sales, network
facilitators, performance management
● You’re the local TravelCar voice and face with all stakeholders
● 15 years+ of work experience
● Proven successful management track record in car rental/mobility industry for 10 years
● A Startup mindset and an ability to spread it even within large organizations
● Previous success in change management
● Proven ability to attract and retain a high performing team
● Focused on ensuring team and network enrolment on latest TravelCar features
● A long-term relationships believer
● Highly organised - An ability to adapt and scale organisation
● Outstanding interpersonal skills at all levels
● A true passion for problem-solving - Capacity to synthesize
● A contagious optimistic, open and highly likeable mindset
● Excited about mobility
● Fluent in Deutch-French and English
What we do offer :
● A unique opportunity to revolutionize mobility with us
● An environment in which excellence and the culture of performance rhyme with good
● An attractive package - as performing as our Operations Director will be -
● High-end tools and devices
● Other advantages
● Position based in GERMANY - Russelsheim
● Travel : 50 to 60% - 10% in EU the rest in location’s country