We are looking for a sharp, highly-organised Operations Coordinator to support our France ride-hailing operations.
You will be responsible for the daily functions that are at the core of the business locally where your work will have a direct impact on supply growth, quality and compliance.
You will be working closely with a high-performing team along with the Team Lead, Operations Specialist and/or Operations Manager.
Your daily adventures will include:
- Onboard and/or train new drivers to Bolt's platform Verify, maintain, organise and audit driver and vehicle documentation
- Respond to driver issues both in-person and over email promptly
- Find resolutions to driver issues and questions both in-person and over email promptly
- Work closely with the local operations teams to streamline relevant processes
- Support the local operations teams in local initiatives that contribute to supply growth, quality and compliance
We are looking for:
- You have 3+ years of studies
- You're a great communicator
- You have a data-driven analytical mindset
- Excel skills are a requirement
- You're a hustler, not stopping after 20 obstacles a day
- You have excellent spoken and written French (C2 level minimum) & English
- You're passionate about new technologies and ride-hailing
- You will get extra credits for: Experience in sharing economy, tech business, transport industry, startup or dynamic high-growth company Experience in product launches or running a business
Why you’ll love it here:
- Your daily duties will have a meaningful impact on millions of people all over the world.
- You’ll be surrounded by the most friendly, supportive colleagues you can imagine.
- As we grow, so will you! Bolt’s fast-paced, challenging environment offers you great opportunities for professional development.
- You’ll always be kept informed.
- Our bi-weekly
- All Hands meetings bring our global teams together, ensuring we’re all up to speed and moving forward as one. Switching off is important!
At Bolt, we like to work hard and play hard. Enjoy our fun team events, office snacks, free merch and more!