Fastest growing Global Applied AI Community is looking for a skilled Operations Coordinator. If you're a result-oriented and hungry to grow our global AI community, then this job could be the job for you!
City AI is a global community of peers around the world with one common purpose: Enable more people to apply artificial intelligence. To that end, we build local communities (40+ cities on 6 continents) which help us facilitate meaningful knowledge exchange. By mapping the local AI ecosystems, we can better connect peers to each other, source and curate local knowledge and so enable more people to learn and collaborate in the field of applied AI.
YOUR RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE:
- Maintain our global community and keep track of all events and activities that are happening globally and you make sure the quality remains high whilst building strong relationships.
- Establish the structure and implement processes for effective data management.
- Own, define and keep all our support materials, guidelines & brochures up-to-date. Documenting best practices throughout the network in case studies.
- Identify challenges and opportunities for internal operational improvements and ensure their implementation. You are curious to research and try new tools that make everyone’s work easier.
- Support AI Ecosystem Mapping.
- Work with our Community team to develop and implement global engagement strategy.
WE EXPECT YOU TO HAVE:
- Passion for community and project management and for bringing in real results.
- Entrepreneurial spirit and be able to work independently in a distributed team.
- Extremely pro-active attitude and keen on setting the bar high.
- Strong writing skills and a love for writing quality instructional content.
- Proven attention to detail, strong problem solving skills.
- Excellent command of written and spoken English.
- A position that is extremely versatile and challenging. You are joining the early days of a global initiative with ambitious goals.
- A chance to constantly grow your role and contribute to the overall strategy. Not only do we have to figure out a lot, but we also constantly have to make choices what challenges to engage in and which ones to drop.
- A fair compensation and opportunity to work remotely from anywhere in Europe.
- Be part of the global community of AI experts and grow your network in this field exponentially. You will be on top and in touch with people that are working on the cutting edge technologies in the AI sphere.