What is Exoticca
Do you like traveling? Do you enjoy the exotic? Do you like strong challenges? If the answer is YES, welcome to Exoticca!
Exoticca was founded in 2013 by a team of travel visionaries with deep knowledge in the creation and online distribution of multi-day tour packages.
Our mission is to offer our clients the possibility to visit the most beautiful and stimulating places on our planet, through the best holiday packages, at unbelievable prices.
Our customers can find out more about our trips and book them instantly in a matter of minutes through our website, avoiding the usual long exchanges of email, meetings, or calls required by more traditional travel agencies, which makes us the most convenient way of booking a multi-day tour package.
At Exoticca we are looking for people who want to offer their best to create unforgettable experiences for our customers.
We are a young, dynamic, multicultural team of around 200 people, in rapid international growth, seeking for new partners to help us create the best and most forward-thinking travel company of our generation.
We are a highly ambitious and well-balanced start-up, backed by top national and international investors that have also participated in the growth of other success stories, such as Skype, Wallapop, Glovo, Wix, Idealista, among others.
What is our proposal?
- The Operations Analyst will contribute and support our teams and management, ensuring timely updates of current operations, key data points and activities.
- This position is a vital role in growing and scaling our operations, ensuring alignment on metrics and indicators related to the sales and customer service needs.
Be a part of a team where you will:
- Improve already existing systems and monitor team results and performance
- KPIs Track and analyze key metrics of the organization, and deliver regular insights to the business.
- Develop and support projections of forecasts
- Own data to ensure the highest standards of data integrity & quality are reinforced
- BA in Business Admin, Economics, Engineering.+2 years of experience in a business operational environment.
- Excellent Analytical skills (advanced Excel user and comfortable with Data Visualization tools).
- Fluent in English
- Nice to have Hands-on experience with BI tools.
- Previous experience working with a CRM.
- Previous experience in Customer-centric environments.
- Competitive compensation package in line with job responsibilities and experience.
- Additionally, we propose the use of flexible compensation management for diet, transportation, private health insurance wit Cobee.
Hybrid work model:
- You can work from home and the office at your convenience.
- Offices in the heart of Barcelona (right next to Plaça Catalunya).
- Permanent contract from the start.
- Travel packages at reduced prices!
- Referral bonus, if you bring people as talented as you.
- Unlimited coffee, team lunches, English lessons, quarterly activities, biannual parties.
- And last but not least, becoming part of a fun and motivated multicultural team at an agile and rapid growing organization!
Exoticca is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity and inclusiveness are our core. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under European, country, or local law.