Innovations are just ideas to be made!
Do you believe that technology can make a big impact on business and society? Are you driven by getting the best out of yourself and your team? Are you holding a green or black belt?
Then join our team of innovation makers in the Netherlands as an operational excellence – manufacturing engineer!
We are looking for an innovation maker with in-depth knowledge of project and lean manufacturing tools as well as broad experience with operational processes in manufacturing. You will be involved in the most exciting projects, varying from exploratory studies to lean process improvements. You will expand your expertise by working closely with our clients to really make innovation matter.
What will you do?
- Work in a team of consultants as a specialist in Operational Excellence
- Analyse, design and improve systems and processes for new or existing products
- Develop innovative tailor-made solutions based on Lean or Six-Sigma approaches
- Work together with different divisions to ensure production success
- Implementing by using your change competencies and methodologies (8D, Kaizen, FMEA)
Who are you?
- You have instinct to approach problems from a technical standpoint
- You dare to recommend new directions based on realism and experience
- A persuasive personality with a flair for giving advice and the strength to implement this
- You find it easy to adjust to new environments and to start up somewhere new
What do we offer?
- A permanent contract with a competitive salary
- Profit sharing and a variable bonus plan
- A lease car or mobility budget
- Extensive internal training programs
View a full list of benefits from Altran.
As global leader in innovation and high-tech engineering consulting, we work side by side with our clients in the creation and development of new products and services. We are on the cutting edge of technology and have established ourselves as the go-to partner for technical innovation and process improvement. Altran is proud to be the leader in its field.
What do you bring?
- A Master’s degree in Engineering or Business Technology
- Green or Black Belt in Lean Six Sigma Manufacturing
- 3-7 years of experience in manufacturing environment
- Excellent communication skills in Dutch and English (both mandatory)
- Willingness to travel to our clients within the Netherlands