- Onshore Team Leader
- Temporary work contract
- Contractual hours
- Full time Contract duration2 years
SPIE Services Nigeria Limited is looking for an Onshore Team Leader to join her team of workforce here in Nigeria.
- Management and co-ordination of onshore Preparation Team
- Short and medium term improvement methods
- Support of offshore operations,
- Participate in the definition of long term maintenance planning (it includes time schedule and resources definition)
- Establishes and maintains a strong safety culture in line with Clients HSE Requirements and Rules
- Ensures that Clients HSE regulations are respected (especially procedures related to Work Permits), as well as approved operating procedures and standard industry practice during performance of maintenance operations placed under his responsibility,
- Ensures compliance with Operating Procedures & Guidelines with the asset to ensure Process Safety, Operational Safety and Plan Integrity
- Validates short and medium term methods prepared by CONTRACTOR onshore team
- Coordinates planning and preparation activities,
- Set up and implement technical procedures, follow-up and update maintenance procedure in relation with Clients representatives,
- Intervention reports analysis,
- Ensures quality of the maintenance operations: preparation of intervention files, work orders, reporting, CMMS,
- In case of need, offshore assistance to the FPSO's maintenance operations.
- Ensure repairs are properly managed
- Participate in the stock review (quality and quantity)
- He supports the team on methods and preparation for short and medium term activities.
- Checks and ensures that vital equipment on production sites is available as and when required.
The holder of this position must have the following qualifications:
- Equivalent of DUT / BTS (French), Mechanical / Instrumentation / Electrical Engineering years of general industrial maintenance, with 5 years assignment in the oil / gas industry,
- Computer literacy is required
- Ability to work offshore under the climatic conditions of the site,
- Ability to work in a multinational team.
- Ability to work in a service relationship.
- Competence / experience in the relevant specialties (mechanical / fitting, handling, tooling, electricity, instruments),
- Experience in CMMS (SAP / R3) and Stock Tool systems (skilled user level),
- Working language: English Bright (or equivalent)
- He must have a proven sense of responsibility
- He must be rigorous and methodical in his approach to operations.
- He must be able to anticipate and analyze.
- He must have proven ability as a leader of dedicated teams.
- Natural authority, founded on his abilities and on the trust he has in his teams, is essential
Working at SPIE
What can we offer you?
We offer a variety of stimulating and evolving experiences: exciting projects, and learning from professionals and immersed in international culture.
- Minimum level of experience required
- 10 years or more
- Required authorizations
- English (C-Professional working proficiency)
Combining our differences
SPIE is committed to promoting diversity. The recruitment of employees with disabilities is an important part of our HR policy.
As an international subsidiary of the SPIE group specializing in the energy sector, SPIE Oil & Gas Services has been working at the heart of energy production infrastructures for several decades, designing, installing, starting up and maintaining them, while ensuring the best possible conditions in terms of safety, costs, lead times and quality.
With around 3,100 employees of 70 different nationalities working in about 30 countries in Europe, Africa, Asia-Pacific and the Middle East, SPIE Oil & Gas Services offers its customers from the oil, gas and renewable energy industries sustainable solutions in the following areas: well delivery & management, projects, engineering & construction, assessment & competency development, commissioning & start-up, operations, maintenance & asset integrity.
With around 45,500 employees and a strong local presence, SPIE achieved in 2020 consolidated revenues of billion and consolidated EBITA of €339 million.
Mechanical, HVAC and Electrical Services