Based in Berlin, Kess is one of Eventim’s new portfolio ventures. We are building a lifestyle brand leveraging Eventim’s unique promoter network and customer base in Europe. With over 1.44 billion Euros in revenues and approximately 250 million tickets sold in 2019, Eventim is the leading provider of ticketing and live entertainment in Europe. Using this existing network to promoters, live events, venues and access to millions of customers, we are planning to grow Kess into a major lifestyle E-commerce business. Since our launch in June 2019 we have already celebrated several milestones and now we would like to expand the team to take our young brand to the next level.
Online Marketing Internship (m/f/d) – Italian Market
- Berlin, Deutschland
- Without Professional Experience
What you can expect from this position
You want to know how marketing works in a startup and you are looking for an exciting job? We are looking for an Online Marketing Intern (m/f/d) for Kess – the cosmetic and lifestyle startup from CTS Eventim. With us, you will have the opportunity to independently take on diverse topics and support the development of our company together with a highly motivated team.
- You will support our internationalization team in the daily marketing business.
- Your tasks will mainly be in online marketing such as influencer marketing, social media marketing or performance marketing with a focus on the Italian market.
- You support us in content creation. The creation, preparation and implementation of various social media campaigns are also in your area.
- You will be involved in the monitoring and reporting of our online activities.
- You will work closely with the marketing and product team, actively contributing with your suggestions.
What we are looking for
- You have an academic background in Marketing, Communications or a comparable course of study and have ideally already gained some practical experience through internships or a working student position.
- You are enthusiastic about online marketing and new trends.
- Strong communication skills, a good understanding of text and expressiveness are among your strengths.
- You have a passion for beauty, lifestyle, social media.
- You work in a structured and solution-oriented way and you are a reliable, open-minded personality with a hands-on mentality.
- In addition, you bring good analytical skills, and the ability to work independently and on your own responsibility.
- You are Italian Native and have very good written and spoken English skills.
What we offer
- A full time paid internship, with the opportunity to actively contribute to the daily business.
- A dynamic and friendly working environment and an open, transparent company culture.
- The chance to grow with the company.
- A beautiful office in the heart of Berlin.