Project A is a Berlin-based early-stage investor and operational VC in the digital technology space. With financial support and operational expertise, Project A helps startups to build up competences in key areas such as IT/Product, Performance Marketing, Business Intelligence and Organization Building, and thus contributes to their sustainable success. Project A supports entrepreneurs in building companies such as Catawiki, Contorion, Eyeota, Lostmy.name, Nu3, Spryker, Tictail, WorldRemit, and ZenMate.
We are looking for:
A new team mate for one of our portfolio companies.
- Conception, development and execution of the marketing strategy on the different display channels (including Retargeting, Paid Social, Native Advertising)
- Modulation and optimization of our campaigns and landing pages in consideration of given KPIs (CPO, CPL, KUR)
- Creation of reports in consideration of different attribution models
- Support of across the board projects regarding infrastructure, tool and process development
- At least 3 semesters at an outstanding university (Business, Communications or Marketing) and first professional experience in internet startups, toptier business consulting or marketing
- You have already gained some experience in the areas of online marketing and display, ideally in a startup environment
- You have already worked with Google AdWords and/or Facebook Ads Manager You have already gained some experience with the tools used in display marketing (Adserver, tracking)
- You are an expert in using Excel and have a high affinity when it comes to IT and you enjoy analyzing and interpreting data
- You are knowledgeable about tools and technologies like Adserver, Tracking, Landing Page Optimization, Google AdWords and Facebook AdsManager You are fluent in both English and German
- You will become part of a highly professional and motivated team
- You will have the unique opportunity to experience and shape the development of a recently founded company by bringing in your own ideas
- You will work independently, have all freedom you need and are thus able to personally grow and develop yourself on a constant basis
- You will work at a modern, excellently equipped workplace in the heart of Berlin
- You will benefit from a communicative, creative and stimulating environment
Do you want to become part of our success story?
We are looking forward to your online application.