Location: 1070 Vienna, Austria
Duration: 2-6 months
Type of internship: Compulsory internship by your university
Pocketcoach is a digital coach for people who struggle with anxiety and stress. It guides users through interactive, conversation-based therapy programs in which they develop coping skills.
We translate research into actionable self-help programs. Our goal is to help millions of people live happier, calmer and more fulfilled lives.
- You are currently studying and need an internship for your degree
- You work self-responsibly. You're willing to take on responsibility and want to make a real difference.
- You're eager to learn a lot. Work in a startup means being willing to go the extra mile and venture into unknown territory.
- You would like to be part of a team that has a real impact on people's lives. You care about the impact your work has.
- You want to work in a small team, iterate quickly and create your own structure.
- You are result-driven work ethic and able to meet deadlines
- Work together directly with the founders to implement your ideas on how to achieve growth and target the right audience
- Research, identify and implement new online traffic and customer acquisition/conversion opportunities.
- Establish relationships with outside partners like other blogs and influencers
- Implement a marketing plan for the launch of our app
Only one thing is sure, though. Your job will change over time. We take your skills into account, then set ambitious goals together and give you a lot of feedback as you work towards those goals.
What you can expect
- A lot of responsibility
- Learn valuable lessons on growing and marketing a B2C startup hands-on. Our team is small and you'll be intimately involved in every decision.
- English is the company language
- Chance to secure a full-time position once you graduate
- This position is compensated with €400 per month, through Erasmus+ you are also eligible to apply for a grant
Drop us a quick email with your CV and a couple of sentences about yourself. We'd love to hear from you and we'll get back to you quickly!