The position …
We are looking for an exceptional, structured and very disciplined Online Marketing Intern who’s motivated by a steep learning curve, a high degree of responsibility and decision-making. The successful candidate will work 37 hours a week in close collaboration with the founding team, and be accountable for executing new performance marketing- and branding initiatives on new and existing markets. You will obtain the tools and data insights to dynamically evaluate the initiatives on an on-going basis. For the position, it is a requirement that you are able to work at our Copenhagen offices 5 days per week.
What you will do …
- Growing the company’s main KPI – revenue.
- Dynamic analysis and supervision of marketing efforts.
- Testing and executing new performance marketing and branding channels on new and existing markets.
- Creative optimization of existing marketing channels. • Direct dialogue with marketing partners to optimize performance.
- Coordinating with the creative department and securing good structure in campaign- and marketing calendars.
What you can expect from us …
- A flat hierarchy entrepreneurial team with high ambitions and motivation.
- A challenging, fast-paced and highly dynamic environment.
- A full understanding and hands-on experience of the processes and initiatives it takes to build a fast-growing e-commerce direct to consumer business.
- High expectations and challenges to help you reach your highest potential.
- The possibility of becoming one of the first employees in the sustainable lifestyle brand of tomorrow, with possibilities of growing with the company and receiving equity options.
Headquartered in Copenhagen with Californian ties, Organic Basics is building the sustainable alternative to modern lifestyle brands. Since the founding of the company, we have experienced a huge demand for purpose-driven fashion, but high price points and limited availability keeps the consumer from making the sustainable choice. By cutting out the middleman and selling directly to the consumer, we’re making it affordable and accessible on a global scale.
Please send your CV, a link to your LinkedIn profile and a short cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org