We are looking for someone who is self-motivated and aspires to be extraordinary, particularly in their career success and personal growth. The ideal candidate is extremely organised and would have native German writing and general communication skills in English as well. They would understand how to measure the impact of social campaigns and have a love for connecting with people. Previous experience in customer service, online marketing, social media management (blogs posts, YouTube videos, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest platforms) will be given priority.
Below is a snapshot of the position's roles and responsibilities:
Online Marketing Tasks (60% of your day): - Researching strategic growth opportunities and partnerships. - Strategize delivery and schedule Facebook posts (videos, images, infographics, content, questions, etc) - Executing innovative marketing strategies and product launches. - Work closely with your team-mates to provide and create value to audience. - Contribute to brainstorming ideas and researching best practices for growing and scaling social media strategies. - Analyse and grow number of organic visits, leads, revenue and engagement to identify trends and give recommendations for content creation.
Customer Experience Tasks (40% of your day): - Providing an amazing, personalised experience to each customer through various support channels such as emails, blogs, social media etc. - Effectively diagnose and solve day-to-day customer concerns and issues. - Applying the delight philosophy and following communication standards. - You will need to be a ninja at operating our emailing system because you and your teammates are the knowledge pillars of email operations for the entire company. - Engaging the customer community through content writing.
- Marketing, Communication, Psychology, Interior Design or related major, or if you just have a strong passion and knowledge of online user experience and customer service, we are okay with that too!
- Excellent command of the German language AND English
- Experience with Salesforce Desk or another CRM tool is a plus
- Fun and friendly attitude with a passion for personal development
- Excellent Follow Through and professionalism.
- Flexible thinker capable of grasping new processes and procedures quickly
- 1-3 years working experience.
- Excited about change and challenge
- You live on Whatsapp, Facebook, Skype.
Those looking for internship position are encouraged to apply.
Send your updated CV & Resume via this siteHighlight your passions, motivations for applying, and your love for the internet. Tell us how your skills and expertise would contribute to this stellar team. Be specific.