Appen Web Search Evaluators perform basic online tasks to evaluate the quality and relevance of internet-based search results, advertisements and/or web page content. This position helps to ensure that people around the world are presented the most effective and relevant data possible when searching for information on the internet. In other words, your input counts in creating a better user experience for people looking for data online around the globe.
The Web Search Evaluator position is a part-time, work-from-home opportunity where all you need is a computer, sound card with speakers, high-speed internet connection and experience searching for information on the internet to get the job done.
These are entry-level positions that will allow the Web Search Evaluator to learn new technologies and receive income while helping improve the quality and relevancy of search returns!
Don’t miss this opportunity to be part of Appen’s rapidly growing global Web Search Evaluation services providing critical data for the world’s top internet search engine companies!
· The Web Search Evaluator positions are flexible, part-time and up to 4 hours a day - 5 days a week!
· Must be currently residing in and able to perform work tasks in Hungary
· Proficient in written English and Hungarian language skills
· Access to a computer that is less than 3 years old with a sound card and speakers
· High-speed internet connection with experience using the internet and performing searches
· Ability to read and write in English to understand and perform work tasks to customer specifications
Characteristics for Success:
· Ability and desire to work from home doing internet-based work
· Basic level of computer operational knowledge
· Ability and willingness to comprehend and follow instructions independently
· Experience as a freelancer or other work-from-home opportunities
· Experience using the internet and performing searches
LINK TO APPLY: