Oliver Wyman is a global leader in Management Consulting. We combine creative enterprise, deep knowledge and an analytical rigour to create an extraordinary impact on projects.
Oliver Wyman Digital: Data & Analytics (DnA) is a specialist business unit within Oliver Wyman, set up in Newcastle-upon-Tyne in 2017 and has since expanded to Milan and Berlin.
The business unit has a fast-paced start-up culture and provides high quality quantitative analytics for Oliver Wyman's clients globally.
What is in for you?
We offer a full time and paid internship to talented students or recent graduates from quantitative disciplines to join our Data and Analytics team in Milan, to help us deliver high quality advanced quantitative and analytical solutions to our clients, working alongside Oliver Wyman’s consulting teams.
The internship has a flexible duration of around of 3-4 months and is oriented to convert the experience into a full-time job offer as an Analyst.
You will work on projects assignments with a team and receive ongoing feedback.
Why Join Us?
Our work is marked by exceptional impact for our clients. By consistently producing results, we have earned a reputation for quality work and attractive career opportunities.
• A growing, entrepreneurial firm with exceptional economics
• More client exposure on Day One and significant international opportunities
• Developing the best talent, where your good ideas and hard work are rewarded
• Attractive compensation for performance
• A company that is committed to work-life balance and having fun
The type of work we do
Our challenging Intern Analyst position offers exceptional career growth and opportunity to motivated and hardworking graduates.
As a Data Intern Analyst, you will:
- Work effectively and collaboratively in a team
- Delivers customised analyses of data, advanced models and tools (also using statistical techniques where required) for client project needs
- Works with project teams and clients in order to identify needs and potential practical solutions, promptly escalating of issues or roadblocks when needed
- Summarises the performed analyses and features of the developed solutions in client-ready documentation
- Works at the client site when project needs
Who can apply?
• Students or recent graduates with a master’s degree in a quantitative discipline are eligible to apply for this vacancy (ideally Mathematics, Statistics, Physics, Computer Science or Engineering degree)
• Experience in using advanced analytics and data manipulation software - SAS, R, SQL, Matlab, or Python
• Language skills: Italian and English (native/fluent)
How to apply?
Please click on apply to submit your CV (including final grades from all steps of higher education) and cover letter in one PDF document
If you would like to find out more information about Oliver Wyman, please visit