How we help our customers
Fospha are a fast growing, friendly team trusted to deliver real impact to businesses wanting to harness their data and optimise their marketing. We use the power of AI to drive multi-touch attribution modelling to provide marketers with an understanding of the end-to-end customer journey, in order to optimise their cost of customer acquisition and lifetime value.
The position reports jointly to the CEOs of Fospha & our sister company RESEARCHER. RESEARCHER's mission is to accelerate the research of the world’s 14m scientists and R&D practitioners by increasing their productivity and effectiveness. The aim is to become the world’s leading research acceleration platform.
Both RESEARCHER and Fospha are part of the Blenheim Chalcot Group, a venture incubator with combined sales in excess of £350m and over £500m of assets under management.
What does the role involve?
- Diary management and administrative support for Fospha and our sister company Researcher CEOs (business related only)
- Minute taking and action followup
- Travel planning and booking
- Team event planning and booking
- Research and information gathering tasks
- Management of incidental and recurring expenses; software licences, stationary, equipment and procurement
What traits do we need from you?
- A degree (or equivalent) - and some degree of work experience (or full time work) in an office environment
- Can do attitude and positive outlook
- Keen to learn in stimulating and fast moving early stage environments
- Demonstrable experience in a similar role advantageous but definitely not essential
Rapid career progression & training:
- We want to see you develop your skills and progress your career quickly. Possible next steps could be into a product team or into project management, in marketing, into the finance team, or into a more senior operations role.
- You will have the chance to develop an understanding of how early stage businesses work across lots of different functions, and we would love to see you turn that into a more specific career in one of our businesses.
Competitive salary, fully supported work from home policy, pension scheme, work perks scheme, great social events such as go karting, bowling, mini golf, paintball. We’re constantly growing our benefits package and do much more than just hang out at pubs after work!
Modern campus office at iHub – Imperial College West London, Daily lunch delivery service, fully stocked onsite Benugo cafe, local discounts at restaurants and gyms, yoga class, nail salon, in office haircutting service, full calendar of social events, screenings of films, TED talks, sports tournaments.
Many problems are difficult to solve, especially at scale. They take the right team and environment. We are a mix of individuals from data scientists and computer engineers to designers, marketers and entrepreneurs. We have very different personalities. We are united by a set of values, by a passion for solving big problems.