You will manage our office in Berlin and maintain the office services by organizing office operations and procedures.
In detail, your tasks include:
- Managing the office and the front desk; answering calls & emails
- Finding and contacting service providers, ordering office supplies
- Finding solutions for arising problems & requirements in our office space
- Previous experience in a similar position including executive assistant, team assistant or secretary
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and react flexibly to changes
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills
- Ability to work independently and manage your own tasks proactively
- Fluency in English, German is a plus
- International team with flat hierarchies
- Open-minded working environment
- Fair compensation
- Exciting job in the heart of Berlin
Please send your detailed application to firstname.lastname@example.org and let us know your salary expectations and earliest possible starting date.
We are an equal opportunities employer and welcome applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/belief, sexual orientation or age.