We are a Berlin-based Neurotech company and a conscious business with one mission:
To help unlock the full cognitive potential of the human brain. We want to make the advances of Neurotech simple to use, understandable and more accessible for everyone.
What you will be doing
Support the managing director and the team in all administrative and organizational matters. This means making sure that the internal creation and development process is going smoothly while also taking responsibility for own projects.
Main tasks include administration of digital and analogue communication, document writing, and editing, preparation and creation of business meetings and presentations, reports, statistics and decision templates as well as planning and creating events like Meetups, company parties, board and management meetings.
- excellent organizational and management skills with an ability to think proactively and prioritize work
- practical work experience in a similar position
- advanced communication and interpersonal skills (in German and English)
- advance skills when using office software (eg. GSuite, MS Office)
What we offer
Working at Neurosphere means that all your contributions will have a direct impact on the product and by extension, your work will directly help to increase the emotional and mental well-being of many people.
In addition to that, you can expect
- a dedicated, friendly and open-minded team with a passion for new technologies and neuroscience
- fast decision-making and an open startup culture
- a great office in the heart of Berlin-Mitte with lots of space for creative work
- access to table tennis, kicker table and our neurofeedback based mindfulness training
How to apply
Send your application to [email protected] , marked with: “Job application: EA”, including: A compact CV, A short cover letter, Link to a work profile (LinkedIn, Xing, etc.), preferred starting date.