Relayr has become the US and Europe's leading platform for the Internet of Things, enabling the interaction between diverse systems and creating new scenarios in which we interact with the world around us. We are a well-funded and rapidly expanding start-up. Relayr is made up of an international and friendly team of 200 IoT experts in 8 cities across 5 countries on 2 continents!
We are currently looking for a structured, self-managed individual to undertake the Office Assistant role and join our motivated and international team in Berlin in part-time.
As an Office Assistant you will be reporting to our Office Manager and together you will be tackling new challenges every day. You will have the opportunity to grow your expertise and skills in many different areas. You will be the go-to person to create a fun, positive and safe place where our employees feel welcome, comfortable and able to work at their full potential.
- Championing our welcome desk as the first face and voice to all our employees, guests, candidates and suppliers.
- Helping managing the day-to-day responsibilities in our office, including facilities and administrative duties.
- Maintaining the office operations by receiving and distributing communication, post, phone, etc.
- Keeping an eye on our supplies - anticipating requirements, placing and expediting orders, verifying receipts, stocking items, delivering supplies to workstations.
- Assisting the Office Manager on trainings and team events.
- Being the first point of contact for our employees in case of office issues.
- You have gathered first experiences in office management/team assistant or a similar role, or have interest in these fields.
- You have a strong service attitude and love helping people while keeping a smile on your face.
- You are well organized and can keep a cool head, stay focused and come up with solutions even in challenging situations.
- You are a great multitasker who is able to prioritise and balance conflicting demands
- You are precise and extremely focused on details.
- You are an excellent communicator and have a great command of the English language and a good level in German.
- A diverse and friendly team with people from all over the world, speaking 10+ languages, of all ages and parental-status
- Connecting you with a network of companies and people from around the globe
- A learning environment where you can extend and build upon your skills and interests
- Fair and attractive salary
- Cool office located in Kreuzberg with free beverages, fresh fruit, a variety of team events and social activities – we love to hang out and be social!
- Free German courses at intermediate and advanced level
- Part-time contract with potential to transition into a full-time position
- We offer the ability to work in a cutting-edge field with the best people in the IoT industry!
Sounds interesting? Please apply here: