BlueOptima’s technology is deployed by global enterprises to drive value from their software development activities. We work with 12 of the Fortune 50 Companies, 4 of the top 10 biggest banks by Market Capital and 6 of the S&P 50 Companies (by revenue).
Our technology is pushing the limits of complex analytics on large data-sets with more than 15 billion static source code metric observations of software engineers working in an Enterprise software development environment.
BlueOptima is an Equal Opportunities employer.
- Operational and Business support for BlueOptima's offices globally
- Develop and execute a plan for our new Shared Working Space in London
- Work with our Global Operations Manager in planning and executing the growth of our international offices
- Organising Team Events, Socials, Company Meet-Ups and overall build a high performance environment
- Engage with our Head of People dealing with HR policy related requests
- Assisting with projects for BlueOptima’s international teams in New York, India and Mexico
- Analysing data and make recommendations for business performance improvement
- Being a growing company, employees’ work is not limited to their remit; there will be a need to fulfill miscellaneous tasks. This also presents an opportunity to gain experience in areas of interest.
- Bachelor's degree in Business
- Intermediate Excel skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High attention to detail
- Advanced analytical and organizational skills
- Proactive mindset and taking ownership of problems
- Curious character with a drive to learn about new skills and projects
- Expert level at Excel
- Previous experience in fast growing start-up environment
- International team with informal and motivated culture
- Deep learning curve
- Training in London with annual company wide retreats
- Freedom to create your own success story in a high performance environment
- Send us your CV - should you be shortlisted, a member of our Talent Acquisition team will be in contact with you to arrange an interview with the Hiring Manager of the role.
- The next step involves a work sample, which we allow you a maximum of 7 days to complete
- Providing the work sample is to a good standard, the final interview will be scheduled with your potential new manager.