Since inception in London in 2010, Brickendon has rapidly grown and has established additional offices in the US, Poland and Australia. Core to our success is how we foster a culture of innovation and lateral thinking and encourage our people to develop new approaches and techniques.
Our specialist digital arm, Brickendon Digital, focuses on disrupting and challenging the digital landscape with daring, cutting-edge products, including HotDeskPlus and EUCplus. We use the latest software and techniques to create rapid, technology-led solutions and visionary products to help our clients excel.
We are a member of the Women in Finance charter and are committed to working together to build a balanced and fair industry.
Overview of initial assignment:
Brickendon require a team of 4 NodeJS Developers to join our existing SSO Team. The SSO NodeJS team will be responsible for the design and development of rapid prototypal features and systems within the Single-Sign-On and Authorization vertical.
- Design and implement quantitative tools and resources to high standards using test driven development techniques
- Actively participate in stand-ups, retrospectives and planning workshops.
- Deliver enhancements to existing applications and create new modules
- Demonstrate the understandingof Agile software development lifecycle
- Manipulate large and complex data sets
- Work closely with colleagues in the development and analytics teams, onshore teams and end users
- Follow best software development practices to ensure high quality product and adherence to design objective
- Strong understanding of SSO and Authorization protocols and communication frameworks (SAML/oAuth/OIDC/JWTetc.)
- Experience with at least a few common Node.js frameworks and libraries (express, koa, request, etc.)
- Extensive experience in building custom authentication solutions in line with standard SSO specifications Knowledge and workingexperienceon Azure DevOps/Git/Stash/Jenkins/Jira
- Strong foundation in computer science, with strong competencies in data structures, algorithms and software design optimized for building highly distributed and parallelizedsystems
- Ability to handle multiple competing prioritiesin a fast-paced environment
- Good written and verbal communication skills. Ability to effectively communicate the logic and implementation plan to team members & managers
- You like to work in all phases of a rapid product development lifecycle: You are familiar with Agile Methodologies, Scrum, Kanban, and interested in learning more about Design Thinking, Lean Startup, TDD, BDD, or XP