We are a fast-growing FinTech start-up looking to change the lives of self-employed workers in Europe. Our mobile app connects to your bank accounts to automate your accounting and give you tax recommendations in your day-to-day.
Job & company details here: https://angel.co/company/accountable-2/jobs/420066-node-js-developer
As a back-end developer, your mission will be to design, develop and ship the back-end supporting our apps. You will work closely with our front-end and data engineers, a small team of talented and passionate engineers who thrive to build maintainable and scalable code. You will ensure a high standard of coding, following best practices and continuous integration processes.
In practice, this means that you will
- Build and secure the back-end behind our apps
- Develop APIs to be consumed by our clients with a strong focus on security
- Support continuous infrastructure improvements
What we are looking for
- 1-3 years experience developing web apps or mobile apps with node.JS
- Experience with Redux, MongoDB, SQL
- A right to work in the EU (we cannot sponsor work permits)
- Ownership mentality and capacity to get things done
- An extremely competitive package
- Large initial stock option grant
- An ambitious, yet grounded team with a super strong product mindset
- Fast opportunities to grow