New Business Sales
Sales - London, United Kingdom - Full Time
Who are we?
Founded in 2013 with the aim to provide software solutions to the removals industry, we have connected over 40,000 customers with 100’s of our trusted removal partners, turning what used to take days into just minutes.
We initially developed buzzmove.com which is Europe’s leading price comparison for all moving related services. In March 2017 we launched gobuzzsurvey which provides removal professionals with an efficient method of carrying out remote surveys through live video chat.
It’s a really exciting time to be joining our team in our buzzing Soho office. We’re building the business fast so it’s a great place to learn quickly alongside a fun, energetic team.
- To achieve agreed revenue targets by maintaining and developing close, productive, profitable and mutually beneficial sales relationships with prospects and customers.
- To motivate and support customers so as to create, maintain and increase revenues for the company.
- Produce, review, and report on business plans on a regular basis.
- Provide feedback to sales and marketing teams of any relevant business intelligence gained by engaging with prospects and/or customers.
- Monitor, review and report on Prospects / Customers lead development, conversion, marketing and sales achievement against business plans.
- Produce a regular sales forecast for senior management review.
- Ensure that customers understand that Buzzmove is committed to helping them achieve their objectives as well as its own.
- Create and maintain professional business relationships (partnerships) with all key internal staff, understanding and analysing business dynamics to ensure the business can achieve its overall business objectives.
- No experience necessary, full training provided
- Willing to learn pipeline management and new business development
- Willing to learn a complete range of sales cycles
- Ability to communicate, influence and liaise with customers from various backgrounds
- Willing to learn how to juggle multiple account management projects at a time, while maintaining sharp attention to detail
- Willingness to learn excellent listening, negotiation and presentation abilities
- Willingness to learn to work with a CRM (e.g. Salesforce)
- An effective communicator
- Vitality Private Medical Insurance
- Simplyhealth Cash Plan
- Monthly Sanctus 1:1 Personal Coaching
- £500 annual credit towards learning
- Magical self-replenishing fridge full of soft drinks and organic fruit
- Deliveroo if working late
- Monthly team socials
- Monthly team lunches
- Birthday perks (beer and Amazon gift voucher)
- Top notch coffee
- VR gaming equipment
buzzmove is committed to creating a diverse environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, colour, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.