We are a Berlin-based Neurotech company and a conscious business with one mission: to help unlock the full cognitive potential of the human brain. We want to make the advances of Neurotech simple to use, understandable and more accessible for everyone.
Our first product is designed to make the advantages of neuroscientific technology, consciousness research and meditation more accessible to the workplace. It allows individuals and teams to perform a Neurofeedback-based mindfulness training, which is automatized and flexible in time and duration, without any third-person assistance. The testing of our first minimum viable product with our pilot customers has already started.
Now we are looking for an experienced Machine Learning Scientist/Researcher to join our team.
Starting date: September or October 2018
We would like to advance our current methods of identifying brain activity, using novel machine learning algorithms to increase reliability and accuracy. You will be working alongside our team of developers and our CEO to improve our highly flexible neurofeedback software.
We are looking for someone who is able to, not only implement, but also, create machine learning algorithms, specifically ones that improve speed, accuracy, and the elimination of muscle artefacts. Experience working with real-time data, large datasets, brain-computer Interface, and/or EEG data is preferred.
- Fluency in various machine and deep learning applications/design especially regarding neural networks (Markov chains/fields, generic algorithms, PCAs, ICAs, and ensemble methods are greatly appreciated and respected).
- Strong understanding of data structures, algorithms, and design patterns.
- Comfortable in a small, intense, and high-growth environment.
- Ability to rapidly prototype real features in a startup environment.
- A desire to create a positive change in the world.
- Experience with Computer Vision, Signals Processing preferred
-Fluency in English (don't know German? no problem!)
-You know and can admit when something is not great. You can recognize that something you did need improvement, we're not all perfect.
- You can respectfully tell someone else something they did is not great, because they are not perfect.
What we care about
-Fast release cycles, responsible and creative work ethic.
-Creativity and desire to push boundaries
-Independent, responsible and creative work ethic.
-Absolute trustworthiness, flexibility and reliability.
-Entrepreneurial spirit, self-initiative, full commitment and good team spirit.
Experience with building and running applications in production.
Experience in machine learning and real-time data processing/time series analysis.
Strong analytical and critical thinking skills.
Ability to find creative solutions to technical problems.
Fluency in English (don't know German? no problem!)
What we offer
Working at Neurosphere means that all your contributions will have a direct impact on the product and by extension, your work will directly help to increase the emotional and mental well-being of many people.
In addition to that, you can expect
- A dedicated and friendly team with a passion for new technologies and neuroscience.
- Access to table tennis, kicker table, our 3D printer and our neurofeedback based mindfulness training.
- Fast decision-making and an open startup culture.
- A great office in the heart of Berlin, Mitte with lots of space for creative work .
- Customary payment and the possibility to participate in the long-term success of the company with our ESOP program.
How to apply
Send your application to [email protected] , marked with: “Job application: ML”, including a compact CV and a short cover letter, link to a work profile (LinkedIn, Xing, etc.), feferences that we may contact and your preferred starting date.