We are a Berlin-based Neurotech company and a conscious business with one mission: to help unlock the full cognitive potential of the human brain. We want to make the advances of Neurotech simple to use, understandable and more accessible for everyone.
Our first product is designed to make the advantages of neuroscientific technology, consciousness research and meditation more accessible to the workplace. It allows individuals and teams to perform a Neurofeedback-based mindfulness training, which is automatized and flexible in time and duration, without any third-person assistance. The testing of our first minimum viable product with our pilot customers has already started.
Now we are looking for an organisation talent to support the team to prepare the next steps for our launch to the public.
Starting date: September or October 2018
What you will be doing
Support the managing director and the team in all administrative and organizational matters. This means making sure that the internal creation and development process is going smoothly while also taking responsibility for own projects.
Main tasks include customer support challenges, documentation, preparation and creation of business meetings and presentations, reports, statistics and decision templates as well as planning and creating events like Meetups, company parties and investor meetings.
What we care about
Independent, responsible and creative work ethic.
Absolute trustworthiness, flexibility and reliability.
Entrepreneurial spirit, self-initiative and full commitment.
What we are looking for
An experienced independent person who enjoys organizing and has a solution-oriented working style. You should consider yourself someone who keeps their cool even in stressful situations and is motivated to make sure that everything runs smoothly.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Practical work experience in a similar position
- Advanced communication and interpersonal skills (in German and English).
- Enrolled as a student in a commercial education or similar professional experience in a comparable position.
It would be nice if you have:
Advance skills when using office software (eg. GSuite, MS Office), familiarity with tools such as Photoshop as well as experience in marketing, event organization, and/or communication.
What we offer
Working at Neurosphere means that all your contributions will have a direct impact on the product and by extension, your work will directly help to increase the emotional and mental well-being of many people.
In addition to that, you can expect
- A dedicated and friendly team with a passion for new technologies and neuroscience.
- Access to table tennis, kicker table, our 3D printer and our neurofeedback based mindfulness training.
- Fast decision-making and an open startup culture.
- A great office in the heart of Berlin, Mitte with lots of space for creative work .
- Customary payment and the possibility to participate in the long-term success of the company with our ESOP program.
How to apply
Send your application to [email protected] , marked with: “Job application: Executive Assistant/Chief of staff”, including a compact CV and cover letter, link to a work profile (LinkedIn, Xing, etc.), references that we may contact and your preferred starting date.