We are a Berlin-based Neurotech company and a conscious business with one mission: to help unlock the full cognitive potential of the human brain. We want to make the advances of Neurotech simple to use, understandable and more accessible for everyone.
Our first product is designed to make the advantages of neuroscientific technology, consciousness research and meditation more accessible to the workplace. It allows individuals and teams to perform a Neurofeedback-based mindfulness training, which is automatized and flexible in time and duration, without any third-person assistance. The testing of our first minimum viable product with our pilot customers has already started.
Now we are looking for a talented product manager to help us overcome the last challenges to develop our minimum viable product with the feedback from our pilot customer and pilot users to a real product.
Starting date: September or October 2018
What you will be doing
- Work with our current pilot customers and future commercial customers to ensure a smooth customer experience.
- Work with stakeholders to define new product features and opportunities.
- Perform user testing and research to deeply understand end-users' needs.
- Perform market research to gain insights from across the industry.
- Define and implement KPIs and tracking methods to ensure continuous product improvements.
- Apply research, analytics, and intuition to determine product direction.
- Keep requirement specification documentation up-to-date.
- Work together with the UX designer on improving the overall usability of our product.
- Create and maintain a backlog of user stories for the tech team and lead the QA process.
- Help shape and improve our processes through agile development.
- Successfully manage projects within time and budget constraints.
- Degree in a relevant discipline
- Minimum two years of progressive experience in product management.
- A good understanding of well-being, fitness, and meditation applications.
- Strong analytical skills and knowledge of tracking tools and methods.
- Adept in agile development methodologies.
- Strong project management skills and a demonstrated ability to coordinate multiple parties to deliver customer and vendor-facing products.
- Team player, with a proven track record of taking initiative and ownership of responsibilities and deliverables.
- Meticulous attention to detail with the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with a flair for getting people excited.
Fluency in English.
- Comfortable in a fast-paced startup environment.
What we care about
Independent, responsible and creative work ethic.
Absolute trustworthiness, flexibility and reliability.
An entrepreneurial spirit, self-initiative, full commitment, and a good team spirit.
What we offer
Working at Neurosphere means that all your contributions will have a direct impact on the product and by extension, your work will directly help to increase the emotional and mental well-being of many people.
In addition to that, you can expect:
- A dedicated and friendly team with a passion for new technologies and neuroscience.
- Access to table tennis, kicker table, our 3D printer and our neurofeedback based mindfulness training.
- Fast decision-making and an open startup culture.
- A great office in the heart of Berlin, Mitte with lots of space for creative work .
- Customary payment and the possibility to participate in the long-term success of the company with our ESOP program.
How to apply
Send your application to [email protected], marked with: “Job application: Product Manager”, including a compact CV and a cover letter, link to a work profile (LinkedIn, Xing, etc.), references that we may contact and your preferred starting date.