We are a Berlin-based Neurotech company and a conscious business with one mission: to help unlock the full cognitive potential of the human brain. We want to make the advances of Neurotech simple to use, understandable and more accessible for everyone.
Our first product is designed to make the advantages of neuroscientific technology, consciousness research and meditation more accessible to the workplace. It allows individuals and teams to perform a Neurofeedback-based mindfulness training, which is automatized and flexible in time and duration, without any third-person assistance. The testing of our first minimum viable product with our pilot customers has already started, and within the next weeks, we will begin further pilot studies on the effect of our Neurofeedback solution.
Now we are looking for a motivated and talented student in the field of psychology, neuroscience or similar to join our team in Berlin.
Starting date: September or October 2018
Support our team in conducting pilot studies. This involves among others the following tasks:
- Making appointments, scheduling and organizing the training.
- Informing participants about the study.
- Taking care of data acquisition, storage, back-up and quality checks.
- Managing unexpected events.
- Administering questionnaires and conducting interviews.
- Giving feedback based on your observations to the product development team through this co-create our first product
- Support in the analysis of the acquired data
- Interest in dealing with people in experimental settings.
- Absolute trustworthiness, flexibility and reliability.
- Excellent literacy and communication skills in German and English.
- Ability to work independently.
- Highly analytical mindset.
- Have a certificate of enrolment at a University in Berlin for at least the next two semesters.
- Experience with experimental settings.
- At least 4 finished semesters of studying Neuroscience, Cognitive Science, Psychology or similar or an equivalent practical experience.
- Ability to speak and write in German and English fluently and idiomatically.
- Experience using Python.
- Experience with EEG setup and recording.
- Experience with Google Forms and/or Confluence.
What we care about
Independent, responsible and creative work ethic.
Absolute trustworthiness, flexibility and reliability.
Entrepreneurial spirit, self-initiative, full commitment and good team spirit.
What we offer
Working at Neurosphere means that all your contributions will have a direct impact on the product and by extension, your work will directly help to increase the emotional and mental well-being of many people.
In addition to that, you can expect:
- A friendly team and an environment with different professional roles (engineers, psychologist, neuroscientist, designers).
- Access to table tennis, kicker table, our 3D printer and our neurofeedback based mindfulness training.
- Experience in the startup culture.
- A great office in the heart of Berlin-Mitte with lots of space for creative work.
How to apply
Send your CV and a brief motivational letter to [email protected] email with the subject: “Job application: Neurotech Working Student Position”.