We are a Berlin-based Neurotech company and a conscious business with one mission: to help unlock the full cognitive potential of the human brain. We want to make the advances of Neurotech simple to use, understandable and more accessible for everyone.
Our first product is designed to make the advantages of neuroscientific technology, consciousness research and meditation more accessible to the workplace. It allows individuals and teams to perform a Neurofeedback-based mindfulness training, which is automatized and flexible in time and duration, without any third-person assistance. The testing of our first minimum viable product with our pilot customers has already started.
Now we are looking for an experienced Software engineer to join our team.
Starting date: October 2018
Co-design and co-develop our highly flexible neurofeedback software.
Make design decisions as one of the key software engineers on our team.
- Ambition to drive our product vision.
- Fluency in English.
- Master's degree or equivalent practical experience.
- Solid experience with bio-signal data, especially with EEG-data.
- Development experience using C++/Rust.
- Familiar with machine learning methodology and workflows.
- Experience in programming close to hardware.
- Experience with Arduino, Raspberry pi, Teensy.
- Experience in Android development.
- Interested in recent findings in cognitive sciences.
- Startup experience.
What we care about
User-centred design and functionality; a "Customer first" attitude.
Fast release cycles.
Independent, responsible and creative work ethic.
Absolute trustworthiness, flexibility and reliability.
Entrepreneurial spirit, self-initiative, full commitment and good team spirit.
What we offer
Working at Neurosphere means that all your contributions will have a direct impact on the product and by extension, your work will directly help to increase the emotional and mental well-being of many people.
In addition to that, you can expect
- A dedicated and friendly team with a passion for new technologies and neuroscience.
- Access to table tennis, kicker table, our 3D printer and our neurofeedback based mindfulness training.
- Fast decision-making and an open startup culture.
- A great office in the heart of Berlin, Mitte with lots of space for creative work .
- Customary payment and the possibility to participate in the long-term success of the company with our ESOP program.
How to apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, marked with: Job application: Neurotech Software Engineer”, including a compact CV and cover letter, link to a work profile (LinkedIn, Xing, etc.), references that we may contact and your preferred starting date.