We are a Berlin-based Neurotech company and a conscious business with one mission: to help unlock the full cognitive potential of the human brain. We want to make the advances of Neurotech simple to use, understandable and more accessible for everyone.
Our first product is designed to make the advantages of neuroscientific technology, consciousness research and meditation more accessible to the workplace. It allows individuals and teams to perform a Neurofeedback-based mindfulness training, which is automatized and flexible in time and duration, without any third-person assistance.
The testing of our first minimum viable product with our pilot customers has already started.
Now we are looking for a talented Hardware hacker to join our team in Berlin.
- Assist our team in the production of prototypes and the first series of our Neurofeedback devices.
- Identify potential improvement for our production.
- Fluency in English or German
- Experience working in the field of hardware development and assembling including:
Soldering, glueing, cutting
3D printing, laser cutting, CNC
- Experience with Electrical engineering
- Experience with embedded systems
- Experience with microcontroller programming
- Experience with PCB design
What we care about
Independent, responsible and creative work ethic.
Absolute trustworthiness, flexibility and reliability.
Entrepreneurial spirit, self-initiative, full commitment and good team spirit.
What we offer
Working at Neurosphere means that all your contributions will have a direct impact on the product and by extension, your work will directly help to increase the emotional and mental well-being of many people.
In addition to that, you can expect
- A dedicated and friendly team with a passion for new technologies and neuroscience.
- Access to table tennis, kicker table, our 3D printer and our neurofeedback based mindfulness training.
- Fast decision-making and an open startup culture.
- A great office in the heart of Berlin, Mitte with lots of space for creative work .
How to apply
Send your application to firstname.lastname@example.org, marked with: “Job application: Hardware Developer / Hacker (Working Student)”, including a compact CV and cover letter, link to a work profile (LinkedIn, Xing, etc.), references that we may contact and your preferred starting date.