Worldline is the largest European player in payment services and the fourth largest player worldwide, organized around 4 global business lines (GBL’s) : Merchant Services (MS), Terminals, Solutions & Services (TSS), Financial Services (FS) and Mobility & E-transactional services (MTS)
PPaaS ambition is to build a world-class cloud-based Payments Platform as a Service (PPaaS) that empowers our ecosystem of clients and partners to offer their merchant customers innovative payment and commerce solutions available anytime, anywhere.
PPaaS aims at bringing a solution to the complexity of managing and integrating with multiple players and value-added service providers, regionally and globally.
You will join a leading digital transformation company, combining the advantages of a large structure (in terms of resources, expertise, and customer proximity) with the start-up mindset & way of working (innovation, flexibility, and agile organization at scale).
You will be part of building a market disruptive solution, working on cutting-edge technology projects with rich interactions in an international environment.
As a Network and security engineer, you define the network and minimize security risks and set up security protocols and procedures for Public & Hybrid cloud environments and ensure to standard methodologies, supervising security measures for the protection of systems, networks, information and developing detailed security designs.
- Master networking technologies and components (VPN, Cloud Interconnect, IP routing, NAT, load balancing, proxy and reverse proxy, firewall, routers, etc.).
- Use identity, security, and access management tools Cloud native & open source
- Keep up to date Network devices with the latest security updates and technology developments in the environment.
- Design network services to support disaster recovery and BCP and build contingency plans in the event of any security breaches
- Implement and maintain security including Cloud Security Solutions, next generation firewalls, application firewall / DDoS, container security and the Web Application Firewall (WAF).
- Perform detail assessments of current state platforms and drive improvements and optimization of Network services
- Perform Information security event analysis.
- Build and maintain data security documentation, policies, and procedures
- Exposure of taking care of OSPF, BGP, MPLS VPN along with Routing, Switching and various other routing protocols
- Validated experience with network capacity planning, network security principles, and general network management standard methodologies
- Experience with handling cloud-based security products (i.e., threat detection, identity and access, data loss prevention, KMS, HSM, confidential computing)
- Solid understanding of security components (SIEM, multi-factor authentication technologies, security monitoring solutions, WAF, IDS, IPS, RSA etc.)
- Hands-on experience on Security Tools usage
- Remediation of the Vulnerabilities resulting from VAPT, Rapid 7 etc.
- Hands on experience Hardware security Module (HSM), Secret Management Tools, HashiCorp Vault.
Technical skills :
- Strong Network design and implementation skills of Public and Hybrid cloud connectivity.
- Cloud Interconnect, VPC, Firewalls rules and shared VPCs concepts
- Network Security, protection & compliance
- Experience in Cloudflare, Cloud DNS.
- Fortinet nework security certfification and expertise in Identity and access Management, MFA and network rules / Policy
- Certifications CISSP, CCSP, Security+, or other similar security-based and / or cloud certifications preferred
Additional important skills :
- Strong written and oral communication skills in English.
- Strong adaptability and flexibility
- Keen to work in an Agile / SAFE environment.
- Strong team spirit, supportive of others’ contributions.