Research-based consultancy and software company with an award-winning (Accenture Innovation Award, 2016) mobile identity verification software solution called ReadID.
ReadID, consists of two parts:
- ReadID MRZmakes it possible to scan the Machine Readable Zone of passports and other identity documents. This uses our own machine-learning based optical character recognition technology.
- ReadID NFCverifies the authenticity with of passports and identity cards by reading the RFID chip in the documents via the NFC reader on smartphones.
ReadID is integrated by our clients in their own applications and back-end systems through APIs. ReadID is available in three versions: client-only, client-server and SaaS.
- Contribute to the roadmap for ReadID.
- Help developers working for our customers to best use the ReadID API.
- Develop demo, PoC and prototype apps (g. for banks and police organizations).
- Work with technology partners that have supplementary products such as facial recognition.
- Be part of a highly-skilled team of researchers, developers and UX designers.
- Work with and for customers from all over the world.
WHAT IS EXPECTED FROM YOU:
- +3 years of a solid mobile development background in particular Android (Java), but also iOS is a possibility.
- Experience with Cordova, Xamarin, ObjectiveC, Metal and/or Renderscript (optional)
- Preferably you can do both iOS and Android, or both mobile and server-side development.
- Bachelor´s degree in Informatics, computer security or related.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Availability to relocate to Enschede (The Netherlands)
WHY CHOOSE THIS CHALLENGE?
- Competitive salary: Medior (38K-55K), Senior (55-75K); (depending on candidate´s experience)
- Devices: Macbook pro and mobile phone.
- Social events: Fridays afternoon drinks, summer activities, end of the year event.
- Support with relocation package (SS number, Bank account, 2 months of accommodation, Dutch course, etc.)
- Fiscal benefits for working in the Netherlands (consult with Óscala).
- Enjoy the good life in Enschede, an easy-going University city with a multi-cultural atmosphere and vibrant nightlife.