Generation Home is a new mortgage lender on a mission to transform the housing market. We're broadening access to homeownership for aspiring first-time buyers, simplifying the home-buying process and promoting our customers' financial wellbeing through the smarter management of their home finances.
We’re backed by leading US and European venture capital funds and recently closed a £21 million Series A, setting us up for a big 2021.
- Delivering specialist technical support in the borrower journey from mortgage offer to loan redemption
- Managing completions including CoT review and delivery against special conditions
- Oversight of payment processing and collections
- Supporting customers who face payment difficulties, including the application of appropriate forbearance measures
We hire people who
- Are humble and hungry to learn
- Own the outcomes of their work
- Acknowledge failures and use them to grow
- Think big and are undaunted by the scale of the company's ambitions
For this role we are looking for
- A subject matter expert in Completions, Primary and/or Special Servicing
- A strong understanding of mortgage products and services with a minimum of 5 years experience working in the UK mortgage or secured lending industry
- CeMAP desirable
As with all roles in the company, you will be expected to keep the needs of our customers at the forefront of your mind and work cross-functionally to deliver the best possible outcomes for them at all times.
- Competitive salary
- Equity in a fast-growing start-up
- Some flexibility around working hours and location
- 25 days of vacation + bank holidays
- Pension contributions matched (3% currently)