- Size the market potential by the different segments: definition of main players & potential customers
- Define market entry strategy; identifying promising accounts/partners that will help disrupt the MF Industry.
- Owns MF engagement into end-user accounts to create opportunities; from the early stage to validate solution, value proposition and identify partners to the different stages of the MF strategy.
- Overtime he or she will own opportunity identification, lead management and deal closure
- Educate and motivate customers to grow HP’s share of wallet within the Packaging segment.
- Builds and provides specific industry and solutions expertise to customers and 3D MF team to identify and convert opportunities into real business cases
- Responsible to define value pricing strategy
- Customer Success Manager of early engagements
- Responsible to define solution enhancements to increase value capture for HP
Education & Experience Required:
- Engineering and/or Technical degree; business advanced degree or MBA is desirable
- Packaging experience
- Business Development and or consultative Sales experience in manufacturing products or solutions.
- Strong understanding and experience in packaging/molded fiber
- Typically, 10+ years’ experience
- Travel require: > 50% of the time (when possible)
What we offer:
- Opportunity to work in an international organization with colleagues coming from all over the world.
- Diverse, continued internal growth and career opportunities. Including HP’s own learning platform and LinkedIn Learning.
- An attractive benefit package:
Health & Life insurance
Lunch at reduced prices at our canteen/ ticket restaurant vouchers
HP product discount
Flex optimization program: Kindergarten tickets, transport discount
- Work life balance /flexible working hours
- Women, Pride, Young employees, Sustainability and DisAbility! Just a few of our fantastic global business networks you can get involved with locally.
- Do you like to give back to the community? Then join one of our many volunteering teams or be a part of the incredible HP charity day held on site annually.
HP is changing the way people understand 3Dprinting. HP launched few years ago a unique technology and business model to disrupt the market and open a new world in the 3D printing industry from product development to manufacturing. The Fourth Industrial Revolution is one of the most transformative forces in our lifetime – join HP and be a part of it.