Alicante, Barcelona, Madrid, Malaga, Seville
Area of expertise:
There is one in every group - the person who dreams big and has the motivation to bring their ideas to life, even as others might roll their eyes and prefer to play it safe. Are you that person? One who isn’t afraid to break the mold and who gets passionate about the power of digital to transform organizations and ways of working? Because we are building teams of people like that to help our clients unlock the power they need now and own what is next.
We are breaking apart the traditional process of setting strategies and goals first, then finding technologies to achieve them. In the digital age, there is no time for that linear process. We partner with clients to accelerate value from digital innovation by being daring, imaginative – and fast. We believe big and deliver it personally. We relentlessly challenge, encourage, and support our clients and each other.
Want the agility and energy of a start-up, backed by the resources of Accenture, Microsoft and the Center for Information Systems Research at MIT Sloan School of Management? Here you will find a team of people who thrive on turning ideas and innovations into breakthrough results for leading organizations around the world. Ultimately, we are not just making business better - We are making life better for our clients and their customers.
Does this sound like you? If it does, find your next opportunity at Avanade!
As a part of the Global Modern Workplace Managed Services team, in a highly visible and strategic leadership role, the Europe Area Managed Services and Solution Architect will be a strategic leader helping us to build business and architect modern client and value-centric solutions to drive revenue growth and market share in the Europe Area.
Demonstrating an innovative and results-oriented approach, this leader will achieve and exceed performance growth targets and establish Avanade as a Managed Services Leader and as a #1 Employer of choice. As a member of a highly-matrixed and global environment, they will work with sales and delivery leads to architect innovative Managed Services solutions that conceive and sustain high levels of business value for our clients - accelerating the realization of their Digital ambitions using a range of services anchored in the Microsoft ecosystem.
- Collaborate with Area and Regional leadership, partners, and other third parties to implement a strategy to drive Modern Workplace Managed Services (MS) sales growth across the regions.
- Work closely with Avanade sales, service leads, and delivery teams on individual opportunities, shaping and supporting conversion of a managed services win strategy and underpinning service/solution architecture spanning design, integration, and management (leveraging best practice methodologies e.g. ITIL4, COBIT, LEAN and DevOps)
- Work with Sales and Finance to define the right commercial solution for an opportunity ensuring that risk is mitigated, value is measurable and the customer price point is met without limiting the agility and scalability of the service model.
- Work with Technical Solution Architects to define the right delivery approach including processes, methods, tooling, and partners to underpin the Service Design.
- Educate account leadership, business development, and managed services teams on our Modern Workplace Managed Services Portfolio and how to position and architect our solutions to build customer value and drive revenue growth.
- Lead regional leadership and delivery teams during architectural design sessions, key customer workshops, implementation project reviews, and end-to-end solution shaping.
- Capture and communicate high quality solution and delivery assets to help Avanade lower the cost of future sales and deliveries.
- Provide input into the developing and executing plans for capability development, brand development, client referrals, market awareness, and market positioning.
- Assist with the alignment of the Europe and Global Modern Workplace Managed Services businesses to deliver marquis accounts and best-in-class bids.
Experience and skills you will bring:
- 15+ years' experience of architecting and supporting sales of (ideally Microsoft enabled) Workplace Managed Services solutions spanning infrastructure, platforms, applications, devices, security, data, experience, and business improvement
- Sales and/or end to end solutioning accountability and track record for a pipeline of $10M+ TCV managed services deals with demonstrable innovation and value creation plus evidence of successful cross and upsell motions.
- Service design, integration, implementation/transition and lifecycle management including development of performance metrics spanning operations, experience and business value
- Workplace services strategy, organization and operations consultancy knowledge
- Knowledge of ITSM; ITIL v4; Agile; DevOps; COBIT
- Experience of working within a matrixed business spanning consulting and technology services and onshore/nearshore/offshore delivery centers
- Experience in leading, implementing, and deploying innovative go-to-market strategies (all sales and marketing initiatives) across large scale services-based opportunities
BA/BS degree or relevant technology business leadership experience. Master’s degree preferred