We are receiving more applications than we can handle. In order for your application to be considered, send us a link to a portfolio that includes native mobile app design. Want to increase your chance? Show us a concept of what the future of mobile ethereum wallets could look like!
Argent is led by experienced entrepreneurs and funded by some of the best VCs in the world.
Blockchain technology will lead to global, transparent and accessible financial and consumer services. Our mission is to give millions of users access to this new, decentralized web.
At Argent, we live and breathe products that people love. Everything we create should be simple, but beautiful. Instinctive, yet surprising.
Like we’ve read your mind.
Autonomy, Mastery and Purpose
You will be joining a highly experienced, fast-moving and collaborative team.
We work in a very open, visible way. We trust each other, and value input from every other discipline in the team. And we seek insight from our users constantly.
Change the world
The decentralised web is evolving rapidly. The impact this will have is hard to comprehend right now. But it could be even bigger than the original internet was.
Getting involved so early means you will be at the forefront of this change. You will be shaping the future for millions, possibly billions of people.
We are looking for a user-centred Interaction Designer. You will have strong typographic, illustrative and motion design skills.
You have a passion for mobile consumer products and a strong interest in blockchain technologies.
You seek input early and often. You work openly and have a love of crafting delightful, playful interactions. We use Figma for prototyping, because it is open and live by default.
UI Designer requirements are:
- 2+ years' experience of working on native mobile app UIs
- Profound UI design skills with a solid portfolio of design projects. This must include examples of interactive motion design.
- Confident externalizing thoughts and ideas on paper / whiteboards etc. We will be collaborating a lot and seek an effective communicator.
- Strong visual design skills with good understanding of the user-system interaction
- Strong presentational and team player abilities
- Strong problem-solving skills with a creative approach
- Experience of working in an Agile/Scrum development process
- BA or MA in Human-Computer Interaction, Interaction Design, animation or other related areas
How we work ?
We are a distributed team but find communication much easier when working on similar time zones. You will need to be based in a timezone between GMT-3 and GMT+3.