TalentSeed is currently recruiting:
Mobile Test Engineer – Antwerp, Belgium (M/F)
Our client is a data science company turning IOT sensor data into rich insights about people’s behavior and real-time context.
As Mobile Test Engineer, you will be responsible of the quality assurance process and providing your input to expand the systematic testing of the mobile software development lifecycle. You’ll be defining, documenting and running test cases based on data: consisting of analyzing results, identifying bugs and root cause analysis. You’ll work and interact with the company’s SDK team, having a direct contribution to the end product and overall quality.
WE ARE LOOKING FOR
Education and Experience:
- BSc or MSc in computer science or similar field;
- 2 years minimum experience in software development industry as a mobile (QA) engineer or tester;
- Experience in working with different mobile platforms (iOS, Android) from different manufactures, with hands-on experience in building and running mobile apps.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes;
- Good knowledge of the mobile platforms and their application deployment;
- Knowledge of running and automating mobile UI tests on emulators and real devices;
- Accessing and replaying data from mobile sensors;
- Ability to run basic statistical analysis on SDK using Python notebooks;
- Basic knowledge of back-end architectures and cloud infrastructure.
- Fluency in English (mandatory);
- Ability to work autonomously with high quality standards;
- Creativity, focusing on detail and user experience.
- Knowledge of functional programming and languages like Java or Python;
- Good knowledge and understanding of Chinese phone models;
- Fluency in Chinese.