We’re looking for a Senior iOS/Android Engineer to join our Engineering Team, extending and maintaining our native iOS and Android apps for a growing product.
We are very passionate about building scalable, well structured applications and high performance products. So, you need to be a person that is passionate about mobile apps, code quality, and like to face new challenges.
- 2+ years of relevant full-time experience in mobile
- Strong experience with the iOS SDK ̣and Objective-C. Experience with Swift ̣
- Strong mobile development experience using Java with Android Studio
- Working knowledge of dependency managers: CocoaPods, Maven,... ̣
- Mobile application UI development skills ̣̣
- A solid experience in writing native clients that are fully integrated with RESTful APIs
- Passion for quality and attention to detail ̣
- Experience writing unit tests and testable code ̣
- You are used to different agile methodologies such as Scrum/Kanban/XP and you are also comfortable with evolving processes
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- The opportunity to take GymForLess to the next level
- Be part of a multidisciplinary and young team
- Restaurante Pass Sodexo
- And a free subscription to our G4L Club Premium to enjoy of our product