If mobile, content, and consumer products make you Tick, this is the place.
We have a unique opportunity for you, a genius mobile product designer (UX + UI), to join us on our mission of enabling a billion people to do a million new things and reshape the behavior of a generation.
- Leading the UX/UI design of the Tick. Done. mobile app and mobile-first web platform
- Solving unique design challenges around content navigation and consumption
- Applying and advancing the platforms existing brand and design language
- Conducting frequent design sprints, experiments, and user research
- Translating user insights and requirements into actionable designs
- Collaborating with the product, content, and community team on various projects
- Regularly reviewing the impact of your designs to allow for data-driven decision making
We are building a mobile-first consumer product in a data-driven, high-paced, and iterative working environment. If you don’t have any prior experience mobile-product or prefer e.g. a more subjective approach to design, then please be aware that this opportunity is likely not the right fit for you.
Additionally, while we love people with experience, we value our open and collaborative culture even more. Keep this in mind when applying, it is not for everyone.
- Passion for building meaningful tech-for-good products
- User-centric, data-driven approach to problem-solving
- +3 years experience designing mobile and web applications
- Ability to deliver designs which can be easily translated into code
- Experience gathering insights from user research
- Proactive attitude towards your work
- Ability to learn fast
- Experience in branding and storytelling
- Rapid prototyping skills (Marvel, Invision, or similar)
- Enthusiasm for content creation on Snapchat, Instagram, Youtube, etc.
- Competitive salary + options
- Huge influence on our mass consumer product
- Working directly with the experienced co-founding team
- Growth opportunities in your area of expertise and beyond
- Access to a network of London's top entrepreneurs and investors
- Becoming an essential part of our mission to democratize access to knowledge
- A front seat in the rocket ship that is Tick. Done.
- A description of your past work and experience (LinkedIn, CV, portfolio or similar)
- A short and delightfully simple cover letter outlining your motivation (please incorporate the phrase "Tick. Done." to ensure us you have read our job description)
If you are an ambitious self-starter with a growth mindset who is as enthusiastic about the future of knowledge sharing as we are – apply now and let's grab a coffee!
Some SEO-able keywords which might help you to find us:
Mobile Application Design, Rapid Prototyping, UI/UX Design, Logo and Branding Design