Bestsecret Schustermann & Borenstein Published: November 9, 2020
Your To Do's
- Suggest and implement ideas to improve the existing customer experience in the app.
- Actively contribute in the development of new features.
- Collaboration in tasks ; story refinement and estimation, implementation, release, design and maintenance of the platform
- Collaboration in the recruitment processes, internal training and team empowerment.
Your Must Have's
- 3+ years proven experience developing iOS or Android Apps.
- Experience in the development of heavy graphical apps: background loading, caching, lazy-load, custom layouts and multiple resolutions.
- Deep knowledge of standard and third party frameworks for: Authentication & Security, Push Notifications, Geolocation, Mobile Payment Platforms, SOAP and RESTful interfaces, device camera and sensors, local storage and databases.
- WebViews and Hybrid development: HTTP, caching, cookies, SSL, protocol debugging.
- Quality Assurance: Profiling, Unit Testing, Integration Test, Continuous Integration
- Agile Methodologies and working in Scrum teams.
- Software Design Patterns, Clean Code and Clean Architecture principles
- Change Management processes and tools.
- Task automation and dependency management: Maven, Gradle.
- Flexible hours
- Private health insurance
- Work with state-of-the-art techs with highly qualified colleagues.
- We combine the excitement of a growth-driven startup-environment, with the stability of a profitable and mature company.
- Possibility of training related to the technology you are most passionate about; as well as language and other IT interests.
- You will work in one of the most beautiful cities in Spain in comfortable open space offices.